info; notes

story info/ some background: 

-Y/N Sun is you ofc ;) I had to think about how if I wanted you guys to just insert a last name like this: L/N but I decided to choose one (sorry if you guys didn't want to) because it might be important later on???

-Y/N is already in the school, not a transfer (but I was thinking of that at first) and is 17. 

-both parents are gone, her relatives are too far away from her and so Y/N lives alone. however, they take care of the bills and things for the house. y/n is on good terms with her relatives. Her relatives make a good amount of money, since most of them are doctors, lawyers, and have other important-high paying jobs. But they give you a certain amount of money each month, or when you ask for necessities, not wants. 

-to take care of that, Y/N works at a daycare to get extra money, while also getting close to a certain someone over there

-in the fashion department, exceptionally good-looking

-kind and caring, helps her friends when they need it. Again, generally sweet but when she sees something unjust and is pushed to a point where it's way past her limit, she turns into a headstrong person and may seem scary. However, she's really not, she just cares a lot.

-has good fighting skills, more will be revealed in the book. however as far as the basic info goes, Y/N knows taekwondo and has a black belt but knows some other moves as well. I do taekwondo, so I would feel more comfortable writing about it than some other martial art or just regular street fighting. I'm sorry if you guys envisioned it differently, hope you all can understand! 

-stopped going to practice after sometime, kind of like how Zack quit boxing in middle school??? might change as plot/ my imagination goes. 

-will not try to fight unless someone is throwing the first punch (self-defense), or when she sees it actually being needed

- darkish (?) past, or sad i have no clue 

- revealed in chapter one, is close friends with Mira and Zack

notes: 

It's been some time since I read the beginning of Lookism, might get some things wrong here and there so please bear with me haha. I read Lookism when it first came out, dropped it, then picked it back up a few weeks ago. I had an idea of making a book, but I was worried that I would lose motivation and stop writing after a few chapters. But I really like Lookism so I thought I would write a few chapters first, publish them all, and see how it would go. Anyways, this is quite a different thing for me, but hope it all goes well! 

Also, maybe some of you have read the three trial chapters already, but I originally put in that Y/N has a little brother. I scrapped that idea and it was a really hard decision, but it was final. So anyways...

Hope you all enjoy this book!

-reverse-lights