2

-Six Years Later| Stanford University, California|-

-
Six Years Later
| Stanford University, California|
-

Jess was in her last year of college and was beyond ready to start working in a courtroom. She was in her dorm with her roommate Kennedy. They were studying for an upcoming test, her last test to be exact. Tomorrow was her last day as an official student at Harvard Law School.

"My brain's killing me, coffee run?" Kennedy asked.

Jess pushes her glasses up on her nose and looked at her roommate and let out a sigh.

"That would be nice actually. I need to get my mail while we're out." Jess said while putting a sweater on.

The two girls quickly got their coats and shoes on and was out the door.

-

The girls were waking back. They had a coffee in one of their hand and the other held on to each other's hand.

It was quick after coming to Stanford that Jess discovered she was into girls as well. She care who you were as long as you were honest and had a great personality. She met Kennedy her freshman year after coming to the college. They hit it off and one thing lead to another.

Jess stopped and grabbed her mail and the two went back to their dorm. They made it back to the door and Kennedy sat on her bed while Jess sat beside her. Kennedy was bored to say the less so she tried to make it better. She leaned over and gave Jess a quick peck.

Jess looked at her and smiled, she gave her a kiss back. Jess continued to look at through her mail while Kennedy was kissing her all over. Jess stopped moving and looked at the mail in her hand, "Oh my god." Jess said.

Kennedy stopped what she was doing and looked at Jess, "What's wrong?" She asked.

Jess re-read the words on the piece of mail then looked to Kennedy, "Oh it's nothing. It's just my step sisters getting married and I got an invitation last minute." Jess said still looking at the paper.

"Are you gonna go?" Kennedy asked.

Jess thought about it. She hasn't been home in over six years. She hasn't seen anyone since that day in her drive way, the day she left town.

"Yeah." Jess said then folded the paper.

"Go with me." Jess said.

Kennedy smiles and pulled Jess closer to her. She laid back while Jess laid on her chest, "Of course I will. Where you go I go." Kennedy said.