Chapter 2|The Torch

Hi everybody Taco here!!! Sorry for the wait! This chapter will be longer then the last! Hope you all enjoy! I will be in the comments so if you like say hello! Byeeeeee!!!

Hey everyone AnimationNation7 here! I'm sorry for the massive delay, things have been going on, especially with the quarantine going on and online school. I hope you enjoy this late chapter, bye!

Brumm's POV

"Mrmm hello miss do you need anything?" I respond to Grimm after opening my bedroom door.

"Yeah, I need to prepare everyone for the ritual and I'm letting someone stay in the room next to you, if they knock needing something help them please." Grimm responded.

"Mrmm, it's fine ma'am, what is their name?" I step outside my room.

"Zavier, I hope you don't mind the new task." I nod and Grimm walks away.

"Mrmm interesting, I wonder why this bug is here." I comment quietly as I head back into my room.

Zavier's POV

Setting my weapon down on an table I look at the room.

The walls were a scarlet red color, furniture wise there was an bed, desk, chair, bookshelf, and closet.

After a while of doing nothing I became bored.

So I picked book out and started to read.

But I soon finished the book.

Becoming bored again I start to think of what I can do.

Maybe I could go meet Brumm?

Why not?

Honestly we are going to meet at some point might as well meet him now!

I put the book I was reading previously and put it away heading for the door.

I grab the curtain door and push it to the side and step out.

"Mhmm you must be Zavier." I jump a bit out of surprise and look over to my right.

"Yeah that's me, I'm guessing your Brumm?" I question.

"Mrmm indeed." He replied walking towards me.

"Good to know." I rub the back of my head.

"Mrmm if I may ask, why did you need assistance, I don't mean you be rude, I'm just wondering..." Brumm questions.

"I accidentally got a bunch of Tik Tiks in my house and asked Grimm for help, she told me I could stay here then we could deal with my problem tomorrow." I answer.

"Mrmm, alright then, do you want to come meet the others?" Brumm replies.

"Oh! Alright, I was honestly going to ask you if you would introduce me." I let out a small chuckle.

"Mrmm well let's go then! I'm sure the others will at least like you a little." Brumm replies with a small sigh.

We walk into the hallway I was in with Grimm a few hours before.

"Am I annoying you?" I ask Brumm he seems annoyed and tired...

"Mrmm? Why would you think that?" We both walk outside and towards another tent.

"Well you seem annoyed and tired..." I replied and sighed.

"Mrmm your not annoying it's alright I'm just tired been a long day..." I nod.

We enter the small tent and we meet an bug.

"Mrmm hello Divine-" Brumm gets cut off.

"Oh my, who are you!?" The bug who I'm guessing is Divine questions me.

"Oh I'm Zavier nice to meet you?" I respond Brumm looked at me and stopped me from offering my hand.

"Mrmm I wouldn't shake hands with her..." Brumm whispers I nod slightly.

"I can hear you!" Divine yells.

I flinch.

"Mrmm, Zavier step out real quick alright? It's not hailing anymore." I step out and take a deep breath.

I decided to not listen to their argument and take a couple steps back to the bigger tent.

I can faintly hear them but not as well now.

It's been nice I guess so far?

"Oh hello Zavier what are you doing out here?" I look over to the biggest tents entrance.

"Oh hi Grimm, Brumm told me to wait outside while he talked to Divine." I reply.

"Alright then I wonder what they are talking about... Do you know?" Grimm asks.

"Yeah, Brumm told me to not offer my hand to Divine for an handshake." She nods and walks over to Divine's tent.

"Can you two quit it?!" Grimm asks quite loudly may I add while walking into the small tent.

I sigh and lower my head, but I felt a drop of water hit my head.

"Rain, great..." I go inside the bigger tent and stand in the hallway.

Can't wait to get my Tik Tik problem solved.

Hopefully I can keep ties with Grimm and Brumm though...

Suddenly I felt something on my head.

I reach up and grab something.

"Oh hi there?"

Hi guys Taco here! Sorry for the wait again, I've been having sleeping problems, hope you all enjoyed!!! Also if you read my other books they will be updated soon hopefully!

Bye guys have an wonderful
day/night!!!!!

Word count: 816