ii

◤𝓦𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓵◢

When Hoseok woke up, he was alone. The orange light shining through the blinds of the window showed him a wrinkled blanket and two pairs of pajamas decorating the floor. He slowly got out of bed, bare feet meeting the cold wood as he took a few steps around the bed to the blanket the kings had laid their clothes atop. 

His clothes, which consisted of black tailored shorts that reached just above the knee, a white button-up, and a bright red blazer sat nicely folded on top of the makeshift shelf, white ankle socks sitting inside of black dress shoes. Picking them up, he walked back around the small table and picked up his crown, which was a smaller one made of silver and lined with yellow diamonds with turquoise diamonds placed carefully for accents, and headed into the bathroom.

I wonder if they've left. He couldn't help but sadden at the idea of the males leaving without him, even though they have good reason to. 

Not ten minutes later did the king bounce down the stairs. He could've been compared to a child who had been called down to open Christmas presents.

When his feet reached the last step, he took a look around at the small lobby, seeing many more people then he did the night before. They all had their faces stuffed with biscuits and milk, and what looked like a type of jam on the side. He also took notice that his two "friends" were sitting on the couch in front of the empty fireplace with everyone else at least 2 meters away from them. Apparently, the fruit was exclusive for the royals since Yoongi munched on an apple and Namjoon another bowl of cherries.

Some of the men had acknowledged the fact that the rulers of three prominent kingdoms had stayed the night with them calmly, being happy to be so close to royalty. Others seemed shocked at the fact that the three stayed the night in the same building without fighting as that is what could normally be expected of well-known rivals (its a real good thing they don't know they shared a bed). But not everyone noticed or cared about the unusual presences which allowed for a jumble of conversations to take place in the small room.

"King Kim, King Min, good morning. How was your rest?"

"I slept well. Thank you."

"Me as well. King Min, King Jung. Should we leave soon? The meeting is starting in an hour."

The three kings looked at each other and shrugged. No one likes the council. Just a bunch of weird elders that help make decisions. Yoongi and Namjoon finished their breakfast and set their plates on the coffee table in front of them.

"I'm gonna go back to the room and make sure we haven't forgotten anything then head out. You wanna tag along?"

"Sure. I'll finish up and grab the horses. King Kim, could you help me with them?" Hoseok looked up at the taller male who was already standing up and brushing off his own suit.

"Ok. King Min, we'll wait outside for you. Let's go, King Jung." He set his bare plate on top of the others and followed the male outside. The stable was on the side of the small inn and when the royals saw the size of the place where their steeds were being kept, they almost cried. They cared dearly for their horses and it hurt to see them all squished together no matter how cute it was. At least the saddles had been taken off.

Namjoon moved first and reached for the saddles which were in a separate space since there was no room for them with the horses. Hoseok waited by the gate for Namjoon to toss him the first bridle. When he did, it was a red one with gold details.

"The Marwari is mine. Just put the bridle on and I'll get the saddle."

"Ok. Pass me the yellow one next please." The redhead turned towards the large horses and move near the thin brown one he assumed was the Marwari. Just because he can ride a horse doesn't mean he knows everything about them.