Chapter One: Rudy Lives

Liesel was crying over the unconscious body of the yellow haired boy. But Liesel did'nt know that rudy was unconscious so she kissed him and it lasted for about 1-2 minutes. "Why did'nt I kissed you sooner that was the only thing you wanted so much". Liesel said. And after Liesel kissed him she heard Rudy said I love you saumensch. Liesel looked back and saw Rudy trying to get up and Liesel helped him.
"What did you say saukerl". Liesel said to Rudy.
"I said I love you". Rudy said to Liesel.
And Liesel walked in front of Rudy and she said "Do you still want to kiss me saukerl"
"Why? You don't even let me kiss you or is it because you love me". Rudy said.
And Liesel's cheeks blushed.
"I was expressing my feelings dummko--". And just about when Liesel say dummkopf Rudy's lips kissed Liesel's.
Liesel and Rudy was so happy.
"Will you be my girlfriend saumensch" Rudy said
"Of course! Remember when you swam into a freezing cold river just to get my book and you said you wanted a kiss my heart stopped and I was about to kiss you". Liesel said.
And after that Frau Hermann saw Liesel and Rudy and invited them to live with him and his wife.
After a week Liesel was reading a new book. When she knew that it was a love story she shared it with Rudy and they read it together and they realized that it was something like their life before, peaceful.
Frau Hermann gave Rudy a new soccer ball which Liesel and Rudy enjoyed.
"When we are old enough to be married will you still love me"?. Rudy said.
"Yes! Why not?". Liesel said.
After 2 years when the war was over Rudy and Liesel was 16 years old. When Rudy finally saw his father and he was so happy. He cried.
But another sad moment happened. Frau Hermann died but he gave his mansion to Rudy and Liesel.
After 4 years they are 20 years old and they are old enough to get married.
"Hey saumensch come here I want to say something to you." Rudy seriously said.
"Of course saukerl." Liesel said.
Then Rudy pulls out a ring asking Liesel to marry him.