❤️Chapter 21❤️

Previously on LOVERIA...

Someone teased Avneet and Siddharth beat the hell out of them. Then they all came back home and went to sleep..

NOW LET'S CONTINUE

And Avneet and Reem were sleeping together so Siddharth messaged Reem to exchange room with him and Reem agreed to it…

*Skips to Avneet’s Room*

Reem: Avu mein ek baar paani peekhe aayi kitchen jaake

Avu: Haa tike par sambhal ke jaana pichlee bar bhi tu gayi thi tu aur stairs par gir gayi thi..

Reem: Haa haa maate ab sambhal ke jaungi.
.
Avu: Tike jaa aur jaldi aana..

Reem went out and Siddharth was waiting for her outside..

Reem: oh oh kisi kuch jyada hi jaldi hai Avu ke saath sone ki.. Naughty Boy..

Sid: Haa toh tumein bhi toh mein Jai ke saath bhj raha hoon sone ke liye..

Reem: Haa haa tike (blushing)

Sid: oh oh dekho kaise blush kar rahi hai meri behana..

Reem: Haa haa tike ab jao kahin voh so naa jaaye aur Darwaaza lock kar lena.. kahin Sonia Aunty ya Vibha Aunty aa gyi naa toh lene ke dene pad jaayenge..

Sid: haa aur tum bhi band kar lena aur jaldi jao Jai tumhaara intezaar kar raha hai..

Reem goes to Siddarth’s room and Siddarth goes to Avneet’s Room.

*At Avneet's Room*

Siddharth opens the door and Avneet was standing in front of mirror doing her daily night routine..

Avu (not seeing who came inside): Vaah Reemi itni jaldi aa gayi.. kya baat..

Sid: Hii Babygirlll..

Avu: Hain...
(Turns to see who is at the door..)

Avu: Siddo tum (stands shockingly..)

Sid: Haa mein.. (comes closer to Avneet)

Avu: Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho... Koi aa gaya toh..

Siddharth was coming closer to her and Avneet was going backward until Avneet's back hit the wall and Siddharth cages her in between his arms..

Sid: Koi aa gaya toh aane do..
Pyaar kiya toh darna kya Nakchadi

Avu (blushes): Toh phir Reem kahan hai..

Sid: Voh apne bande ke saath.. aur mein apni babygirl ke saath..

Avu: Acha toh yeh tum dono ka plan tha..

Sid: Haa ab yeh sab chodo....Avu muje tumse ek baat karni thi..

Avu: Haa kaho naa

Sid: Muje naa kuch kuch ho raha hai..
(Coming closer to her face..)

Avu: Kya ho raha hai..

Sid: muje naa (more closer)

Avu: Haa..

Sid: Voh naa (more.closer..)

Avu: Batao naa..

【Mature Scenes Ahead😍😍】

Siddharth cups her face and kisses her. Firstly she was shocked but then she also responded to that kiss.. They both were kissing passionately full of love for each other
Siddharth breaks the kiss after 5 min..

Avu: Tum bhi naa (blushes and hits him on the chest..)

Sid: oh oh..
Again kisses her and this time they were kissing hungrily like there is no tomorrow.
They both were fighting for the dominance.. and at last Siddharth won and enters his tongue inside her mouth and explores each side of her mouth..
And then they back off after 10 min and panting..