❤️EPILOGUE❤️

*Leap of 5 years*

Siddharth is now a one of the best singers of the country and also tried his hands in Acting field. He has given many hit songs and now currently doing a show named Alladin Naam Toh Suna Hoga with Avneet Kaur and Avneet has also tried her hands in Acting Field and now currently doing Alladin Naam Toh Suna Hoga with Siddharth.
And has many music videos with Siddharth which is sung by himself.
And they are still dating each other and our SidNeet is one of the world's best couple.

Abhishek and Vaishnavi got married one year ago and they started a business of their own and now they are leading business tycoons of the country.

Now Jannat and Faisu are in relationship from 3 years and Faisu has proposed her for the marriage and she said yes.

Jai and Riyaz also proposed their love for the marriage and they said Yes..

And today is Avneet's Birthday

Avu's POV

Yeh dekho aaj mera birthday hai aur iss bandar ne ab tak muje wish nahi kiya.
Subhe se shaam ho gayi but no calls, no message, no gifts.
Uttar gaya uska LOVERIA Fever itni jaldi..
Ab mein uss se kabhi baat nahi karungi..

While she was thinking about all this her girl gang barged inside the room

Avu: Are my dear girls tum sab..

Jaan: Avu abhi baat karne ka time nahi jaldi se yeh dress pehn le.

Avu:Wow kitni achee dress hai yrr..

Reem: Haa achi toh hai ab jaldi jaldi pehn ke.

Avu: Par kyun..

Kri: And no questions please sab pata chal jaayega.

Her girl gang made her ready.

Vaishu: Haaye meri Avu kitni pyaari lag rahi aaj toh Sidd flat.

Avneet blushes but she remembers that she is angry with him.

Avu: Uska naam mat lo usne muje ab tak birthday wish nahi kiya. And tum sab logon ko toh tumhaare life partners mil gaye.
Aur idhar mujhe mere partner ne ab tak life partner ban ne ke liye poocha hi nahi.

Vaishu: Are meri desperate Avu chill teri saari ichaayein poori hogi par abhi jaldi chal varna late ho jaayenge.

Avu: Par yeh toh batao kahan jaa rahe hai..

Girls: Top Secret..

They all goes towards the car and they blindfolds Avneet.

Avu: Are ab muje blindfold kyun kar diya.

Jaan: Are maate shaant ho jaa tuje kidnap nahi kar rahe. Shaanti se behte reh naa..

They started the car and reached the location.