~~~**Prologue**~~~

Lunar's POV:

"Princess Lunar! Get Down here now!" Mother yelled. I tucked my sister, Moondust, in and rushed down stairs to my mother, who sat waiting on the throne. 

Moon, Selene and Comet already stood there. the throne room had been rebuilt and it looked beautiful as I stood waiting for mother to say something. as I looked around the room I noticed mother's head guard, Crescent looking at me with a worried expression. So naturally I was worried. Mother sat on her new throne, stared at all of her daughters... And started to laugh wickedly. Magic enveloped her...And I screamed.

And I screamed

Comet's POV:

"Mother!" I heard Lunar yell but I flung my wings out to protect her from Mom. I knew something had been wrong for months just never new Mother was practising dark magic!

"You!" Mom said pointing at me, then pointed at Lunar. "Get My Daughter!" I hurried upstairs holding Lunar's hand. Once we were out of sight, I tugged her into an empty room. "C-Comet? What happened?" The toddler asked "Lunar,...Mother's been practising dark magic. Specifically: Necromancing and the power of the Shadow Creatures. That combined is bad and can destroy the kingdom" I replied...

 That combined is bad and can destroy the kingdom" I replied

Selene's POV:

Moon and I stood rooted to our spot. Literally, Mom had harnessed the power of earth magic. How? Don't know. But what I do know is that she had gone evil. 

Comet rushed down the stairs her face bloody. " Comet!" Moon yelled Comet ran towards me and hugged me. "Lunar and Moondust escaped." She whispered.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER!" Mom yelled making us flinch. Comet stood before her and said:

"Mother, Princess Lunar attacked me and escaped with Princess Moondust. They ran to the Earth Kingdom. At least that was the direction the went."

"Then find them!" Mother yelled "If its the last thing you do"