Tae & his Twins

Copyright Notice© 2020 by Amethyst_Obsidian.

All rights reserved worldwide.

This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, copied or used in any manner without the expressed/written permission of the author.

⚠️Warning & Disclaimer⚠️

This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the band BTS, trademarked by BigHit Entertainment Co., Ltd.

Any resemblance to all publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners.

The story characters and plot are the property of the author of the story and is not associated with the owners, creators, events and incidents in this story.

No copyright infringement intended as I simply create my stories for personal entertainment, not professional purposes.

This story contains adult language and mature/explicit content (powerful language, violence and explicit adult topics and may feature sensitive issues that may be triggering or disturbing). It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18 and may not be suitable for all adult readers.

View at your discretion.

If you're disturbed or triggered by any of the topics listed below, please skip this story.

If you are disturbed or triggered by any of the topics listed/mentioned below - PLEASE SKIP THIS AU.

• Paranoia
• Delayed orgasms
• Cheating
• M/M Relationship
• Implied Top!Gguk:Bottom!Tae
• NSFW - 🔞
• Age Swap
• ABO Omniverse

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

1

"You're fired, Taehyung."

I stare at my boss Mark for a solid minute. I cannot have heard him right. He's sitting there watching me, waiting for a reaction. "Sorry?" I ask, after a long, deafening silence.

He reaches across the table to pat my hand. "It's nothing personal. It's just, you know, you've been gone for so long..."

"I had maternity leave!" I shove my chair back, leaping to my feet. "I am taking care of two newborns. Twins! I'm doing it all by myself –"

"Well, that was your choice," he points out.

I ball up my fists at my sides, couldn't help my angry pheromones to escape me. "How is that any different from Somi? Yoo Jang, or Baekhyun?"

I list every omega parent in this office with kids of their own. Somi took an extra month of maternity leave last year after a complication with her pregnancy led to an emergency C-section. Baekhyun works from home Mondays and Fridays to have extra time with his three kids after his good-for-nothing husband walked out on him.