Chapter 3

A/N: I hope everyone is doing okay with the coronavirus pandemic. Stay home and Stay Safe everyone.

No one's POV

"Ka-kakao...?" Shokora shuddered as he suddenly came closer and closer to her until she was trapped between him and the wall.

Kakao snatched the paper from her hands and held it away from her. "Hey! Give it back! What's the matter with you?" Shokora exclaimed as she struggled to get the paper back. Kakao held it above his head and for the fact that he was much taller than Shokora, she kept trying to jump up to reach it in vain.

"What's the matter with me.....?" Kakao barely whispered.

"Huh?" Shokora squinted at him.

"What's the matter with you?!" Kakao yelled out.

Shokora was shocked at his sudden yell but more at what he did right after. As she was at mid jump, he had bent down and captured her lips in a kiss. Her eyes widened as he pulled her closer. He gently let her down and kept his head down, letting his bangs hide his eyes.

"Do you...Do you really not want to be together with me anymore? You know what happens when you- " He couldn't finish his words as he turned away from her and left the paper on the floor.

"Kakao...." Shokora stood speechless. Never had she thought that Kakao would- like her that way. She picked up the paper, stared at it before turning her gaze to where Kakao just stood. Crumpling the paper, she made her way to look for him.

Looking around the house, she couldn't find him anywhere. "Could he have gone to the world of demons or something?" She thought to herself. Exasperated, she went back to her room, got ready for bed and slipped into her blanket. She pulled her black cat plushie that her father gave her tightly into her embrace. She was instantly reminded of Kakao. She blushed at the thought of him and buried her face in the doll. She had to do something tomorrow when she saw him.

A/N: Yeah it's short i knowww, but i have the idea all in my head i'm just too lazy to write. I'll update it again tomorrow~