Glimpse into the life of 'grown-ups'

A lady in full black, long tresses swinging along the breeze stood in front of a huge vessel. She chanted the spell with utmost seriousness as her long-nailed hands keep on adding ingredients into the boiling vessel from time to time. 

With a malicious smile twitching at her lips and a tinge of wickedness gleaming in her eyes, she continued...

Double Bubble Toil and trouble,

Lit the fire, let the cauldron bubble.

Eyes of the frog, a pinch of taurian salt,

Nails of the dwarf, and the sun red grass.

Double Bubble Toil and trouble,

Match the fire, let the cauldron bubble.

Adding, at last, a superior Rat

Drearier and Fat.

Double Bubble Toil and trouble,

Lit the fire, let the cauldron bubble.

P' Tar!!!

I snapped my eyes open in panic and searched for the victim who has been sizzling in the vessel as a major ingredient of her potion in my dream.

After making sure the person on my search mission is unavailable in this room, I decided to get down from my bed and stretch out those stiffened muscles caused due to my 'superman' pose of sleeping.

Hastening my steps towards the big window of my room which gives the view of the entire living area,I grinned widely at no human trace and safe to depart.

Slowly and soundlessly, I sprinted off like a leopard from my room, peeping into each and every room of the house through the keyholes and cracks of the door but to my dismay P' Tar was nowhere to be found.

Feeling drained over my little 'search mission' activity without any fruitful outcome, I stalked back into my room and flung down like a starfish on my not-so-fluffy bed.

I pressed my face into the pillow irritatingly. "Hoiee, Where could P'Tar go at this hour?" 

To think of it, I have always been a fifty-fifty person in finding my lost belongings- Half efficient and Half inefficient.

The efficient share of my senses has  always been on top-notch when it comes to sniffing around food which could fill my tummy and salivate my mouth.

However, when it comes to finding a missing person, without further ado my genius brain makes a 360-degree flip and gets back to its inefficient mode in no time.

Therefore usually to overcome these circumstances, I tend to apply my most useful theory. According to this theory, "Things are never lost to you; you are lost to them."

So rather than finding the missing person, I laid down comfortably on my fluffed pillow and relaxed; letting the missing person come out from his hideout and find me instead.

And to be honest, finding Khun Thanapon is one of the easiest tasks on this planet earth.

Grrrr--- Grrrr

Ceasing my self-appreciating thoughts for a while, I abruptly straightened my back and sat down on the bed stroking my growling tummy.

"Aww.. P' Tar... you made boo hungry again."

The increasing intensity of the screams from my stomach seemed to resemble those seething bratty girlfriends screaming at their bfs' during the breakups. Noticing my darling tummy's tantrums, I decided to have a small heart-to-heart talk with her.