Chapter 13

Narin's room is tiny, with almost no decorations except for a few golden hangings in shape of different animals. I have gifted her with those, and now they're displayed proudly on the wall over the bed. The bed itself if the only rich looking part of the room, its fluffy coverall and multiple soft cushions looking quite inviting—even more so when you notice their embroidery of naked men and women entwined in passionate embraces.

I examine a pillow that depicts a man taking a woman from behind. This one is new—Narin must have made it while I was away. Theslam's women are famous for their craftsmanship, but few of them channel their talents into such erotic works of art.

"Good job," I tell her, examining the pillow while she kneels in front of me, undoing my belt. "You're good in this."

"I'm good in so many things," she says in her deep, suggestive voice that normally gets me hard in no time. Today is no different, and she smiles, looking up, as her fingers wrap about my cock now freed from my breeches.

"I thought we were having a conversation," says Emilio.

I look up from the dark-haired head at my waist and find him standing in the doorway, surveying the scene. The other wives know to stay away and be quiet when I retreat to spend time with one of them. Emilio seems to not have the common sense to do that—or perhaps he's angry enough to just ignore it.

"We can talk here," I say, sitting down on the bed, following the gentle push of Narin's hands. "Come in."

He steps inside. "Can't we talk in private?"

"This is as private as it's going to get," I say, and then draw in a sharp breath as Narin's hot lips wrap around my cock. I place my hand on her head, guiding her back and forth, and look up at Emilio, who gapes at us in shock.

"You have to be kidding me," he says. "Do you expect me to just...watch this?"

"You can join if you want."

Having them together could be quite exciting, given how different he and Narin look, with her olive skin, dark hair and black eyes against his paleness, blonde locks and angry green glare. We could do interesting things together. Narin never minds when I want another wife to join us, yet Emilio might have a different outlook on this.

"Uhm." He looks at me and shakes his head as if to bring his thoughts into order. "No, thank you."

"Fine." The waves of pleasure traveling up from my groin make me feel quite benign. It's a good thing he's distracting me, for otherwise this could end way too early, after the two months I have spent without any such attentions. "Speak, then. What did you want?"

He licks his lips, his eyes drifting down to Narin's head as she keeps moving at her sweet, steady pace.

"Uhm," he says. "It's about...well, as I said...about me living here and all." He seems a bit too distracted to talk coherently. "I mean... you surely could find a room I could occupy alone?"

I can distinguish a little bulge below the sash of his tunic, which hasn't been there before. Of course, this would get him excited. Being a young man, abstinence must be hard for him, particularly now that he's constantly surrounded by half naked, attractive women he can't touch.

"Enough," I say.

Narin's lips leave my cock, and then she climbs on my lap, straddling me. I lean back on the bed, putting my weight on one elbow, and wrap my other arm around her waist as she lowers herself upon me. The heat that enwraps me is exquisite, even better than her mouth. She begins to move, her body attuned to my every wish, speeding up and slowing down in accordance to my briefest reactions. Her eyes remain cast down in display of modesty, in sharp contrast to what her body is doing.

I catch a glance of Emilio openly staring at us.

"Come here," I tell him. He obeys, as if in a trance.

"Do you want this?" I say as Narin starts moving faster. "Do you want to do this to her?" My breath, already ragged, speeds up even more. "Or do you want me to do this to you?" I meet his eyes, wide with shock. Yet there's willingness in them, too, even if he won't admit that.

It's that look that pushes me over the edge, and then Narin crumbles onto my chest with a moan, and for a moment, nothing exists but the two of us, our bodies still locked together.

I open my eyes to find Emilio gone.

* If you like the story, please vote or comment! Thank you! *