Untitled Part 1

Is this gonna have a point to it? I don't know, but I'm gonna write it anyway.

There's really not much to lose I should say.. Why do I need to say that? I would pin it on my need to be dramatic. Why do that? I'm glad you asked.. Well, I've got this very alarming lack of drama in my life. There's really not a lot of stakes here for me to really be worried about losing  anything.. in fact there is none. We're moving away from the point here.. What was the point here? Did I have a point to begin with.. I'm sure we did... but honestly it wouldn't matter much to me if we didn't.

You know..

I spend a lot of time thinking about nothing.

If I could I empty my mind and just be, I would love to do that.. But instead I just think about nothing.

Nothing is hard to picture. If I had to ask you, Could you tell me what nothing looked like.. Would you?

I most definitely cannot. I've tried. But it's always something. be it an empty place, or an empty space. it's always something.. Something I believe symbolizes nothing but never nothing in itself.

I think about nothing.. and then I think about something.. and then I think about you.

Who are you?

Yes, who are you and why are you here with me?

Do you know that you're here?

Did you want to be here?

I know you can't answer me.. But why do I keep asking you these questions? Am I hoping to luck upon a chance you'll talk to me? In my head, you've got a million different voices..

But you never answer me. I would even take the chance to just hear you speak if nothing.

I'm probably nothing to you.. An empty place, an empty space. A symbol.

A symbol could mean different if you let it.

By the way..

Who are you?