Part 3(A)

Rohit was in his room.His mind was disturbed because of Sonakshi's confession.He remembered his moments with Sonakshi.
Rohit remembered Veena telling him not to do anything which can cause trouble to Rastogi family.
Rohit packed his luggage.Sonakshi saw this.
Sona:Rohit...why are you packing your luggage?
Rohit:It's better that I leave this house.
Sonakshi was shattered.
Sona thought:Just because I confessed my love to him he is leaving.Rohit does'nt love me?
Suman came there:Rohit...come for break fast.
Suddenly she saw the packed luggage of Rohit.
Suman:What is this Rohit?Are you leaving this house?

Rohit:Yes aunty.
Suman:But why?

Rohit looked at Sonakshi.She was nervous.

Rohit:Suman aunty...now I have a job.The hospital is arranging accommodation for the doctors.
Suman:So you decided to leave us and go?
Rohit:Not because of that.
Sonakshi was sweating.
Rohit:I thought that I should not trouble any of you.

Suman:How can you be a trouble for us Rohit?How can you even think like this?You are my best friend Veena's son.You are just like my son.How can you be a disturbance for me?If you leave I will be upset.Please don't leave Rohit.
Rohit became very emotionally:Ok Suman aunty.I am not leaving.
Suman hugged him emotionally with a smile.Sonakshi was relieved.

After that Sonakshi started ignoring Rohit.She did not even look at Rohit.Rohit felt upset.
He thought:I can't bear Sona's negligence.It's hurting me like anything.

Rohit was sleeping.

Sonakshi was dressed like Sushmita Sen from Main hoon na and dancing in a seductive manner

Tum Bhi Ho, Main Bhi Hoon, Paas Aao To Kah DoonAakhir Kyun Pal Mein Yun Deewana Main Ho Gaya( Tumhein Jo Maine Dekha, Tumhein Jo Maine Jaana )

Aakhir Kyun Pal Mein Yun Deewana Main Ho Gaya
( Tumhein Jo Maine Dekha, Tumhein Jo Maine Jaana )...(2)
Jo Hosh Tha, Wo To Gaya

Tumhein Jo Maine Dekha, Tumhein Jo Maine Jaana
Jo Hosh Tha, Wo To Gaya..(Main hoon na)

Rohit opened his eyes and thought:Sona like this?No no...

He closed his eyes.

He saw Sonakshi dressed like Sridevi from Mr.India and dancing sensually.