Shadow's Suprise

Chapter 21

After that faithful day, there I knew I will excel. For 4 days I learned to hold my powers, 5 days in my chaos powers and also learn to use other chaos stuff such as Chaos Spear, Chaos Blast, Chaos etc... and for 1 month.. I learned to be one with my powers.

*After one month and 3 days later*

Dec, 3. 4:3o am. Morning routine, training so early with Silver and Blaze! But this time.. Only Silv and I. Now that I master how to use my powers, now I have to know how will I use it in battle. There Silver strike but quickly I roll out of the way! Yeah.. Now I'm also learning Ninjutsu since Master Splinter manage to Train Sonic, Shadow and Silver and one of the 3 is my teacher so yeah I'm starting.

Silver: Tired already Noa! ( strike)

Noa: (shield)

My shield is similar to Silver's but in different color of aura! (Sunset yellow).

Noa: Not yet!! (Jump backwards and threw a fire thrower)

Silver: AHHH!!!! (Douge it) Wow.. You do have a lot of steams!!

Noa: Yes I do!

Silver: Well then. We shall see if you can manage it dough this! (Threw some sacks full of bottles to her)

Noa:... (Smirk) CHAOS.. CONTROL!

I teleport away from the sacks. I could say I'm more improve than the first time I tried using my abilities. Not like the first time.. There was a struggle, pain and depression. But now, all of it was replaced by its antonym.

Silver: (suprise) Wow! Improve I see Noa.

Noa: well I have You, Blaze and... (Blushes) Shadow.. What can you expect?

I jump at the open sky and levitate.. Now I could instantly fly without falling or having conflicts when it comes in landing.

Noa: My turn!!

Silver: (smirk) If you can.

For 1 month I can't believe I could compare the first time I tried using my powers on how I use it now. I remember how slow I lift an object with my mind before.. And now I could follow the same way how Silver move stuff. Much more improve.

I saw some tiny objects surrounding Silver. Speaking of surroundings, since it's already surrounded at him. Quickly I lift those objects and Hit Silver!

Silver: ACK! Didn't see that coming! (Shoulder hurt)

Noa: HAHAHA!!

Hahaha! You should see the look on his face! Now that ends the training for today.

Silver: Very funny Noa!

Noa: You know me! That's what little sis do to older brothers!

I know what your gonna say. Me and Silver.. Siblings? No we're not in blood but yes at heart. Since I got in here, I have no one to guide me except God and Shadow but Shadow is mostly at his work as a soldier.. And his doing his best to find my cousin France but at some point of time, Silver and I got closer and I start thinking of him as my "Kuya" or brother since he's one of the people I could ask for some help when it comes in what I believe in life (Next to Shadz Of course)

Silver: Yeah right.. So that's it for today. You could do what ever you want now.

Noa: (bow) Thank you "sensei"

Silver: Really?! Sensei?! Seriously!!

Noa: haha.. Just kidding bro!

(Skip time)