Movie Night

It had been 3 months since Joyce had saved Hopper from Russia. But, he wasn't the same. He wasn't the Hopper that Joyce remembers. He's been distant. He doesn't talk as much as before. Joyce hated seeing him like this, she still hadn't told him how she felt and she hated herself for it. Hopper, El, Will,Joyce and occasionaly Jonathan spent their Friday nights watching movies together at The Byers' house.

                      ---------
One Night, they were all at the Byers' for movie night. Will and El were inside in their DIY fort watching the movie together whilst hopper and Joyce had stepped outside for a smoke. It was extremely cold outside. They didn't even notice it but, they started to hold hands. When it was time to go back inside they noticed and blushed but said nothing else about it.

As they stepped through the door the kids were pretending to be asleep so El and Hopper didn't have to go home. "Mind if you help me take them to Will's room?" Joyce whispered careful not to wake the 'sleeping' children infront of her.

                        ---------

The kids were finally in bed and 'asleep' Hopper and Joyce decided to watch a scary movie by themselves.
Joyce cuddled right next to Hopper and occasionally she would hide her face behind his arm if she got scared. Which earned her a slight giggle from Hopper.

(A/N) I know this chapter is really short but it's my first one and i was stuck on a few parts but i'm already working on chapter two to get ready for that.!