The Plan part 1

(this takes place a couple weeks after the end of the first chapter.)

"Hey guys!" says El cheerily as she walks down the steps to mikes basement.
"Hey El!" Everybody says back. El takes a seat in between mike and will.
(10 mins of D'N'D playing later)

"Hey can i ask you guys something?" Asks Will.
"Yeah, what's up?""I think my mom is into the chief."
Everybody looks at Will, mouths wide. Well, everybody except El.
"Yeah, I think my dad is into Mrs Byers." Says El in serious tone. "first of all ew. second who on earth would be into hopper. I mean... he's... Hopper," Replied Mike. With that Max hits Mikes arm as if to say 'shut the frick up'

(Meanwhile)

Joyce is on her usual shift at Melvalds waiting for hopper to come see her for lunch. The sound of the bell on the door interrupts her thoughts. She looks up to see a very familiar face smiling at her. "Hey Hop.""Hey, I brought you a sandwich.""Thanks" She smiles at him lovingly.

(Back to the kids)

"Wait doesn't the chief always go visit your mom at lunch?" Asks Max. "Yeah that's her favourite part of the day... why?""Well it's lunch now so we should go see what they're doing.""No, No way i'm not spying on my mom."

They go anyway.

"guys this is a dumb idea." Say Will. "Dude, shut up!" Dustin says scolding him.

(inside the store)

Joyce looks away from Hopper for 2 seconds and spots 6 pairs of beady eyes staring back at her.
"Joyce, your okay?" Hopper says putting a hand on her shoulder.
She looks back at him then heads for the door. "Joyce where are you going?" Hopper asks following her. "Okay what on earth are you guys going?"

Joyce says to the kids. "Nothing!" The kids say back looking like deer in headlights. Hopper comes up behind her with a confused look. "sorry." El and Will say in unison.

(The next day ik i'm lazy)

Joyce turns to look at the clock '3:37am' it reads. Insomnia is keeping her awake... as per usual. After a lot of debating she stumbles out of bed and picks up the phone to diel  (A/N idk if i spelt that right😂) his number.

After a few rings she hears a very groggy voice saying "Hello?"

"Hey hop i'm sorry i called you this early I probably woke you up but I can't sleep"

"Im on my way..." He hangs up before she has the chance to say anything else. Not that she wanted to.

10 mins later the is a knock at the door. She gets up out of her spot on the couch to open it.

(Btw the kids are having a sleep over at mikes"

(mikes house)

"Guys tomorrow my mom and Hop both have the day of. So! I've come up with a plan." Say Will eager to share his plan with the group.

(A/N yes i'm alive, sorry this part took so long it's just that i had no ideas anyway i'll be posting The Plan part 2 tomorrow! so i'm excited for that, I have a great idea!)