The Plan Part 2

"Okay, now i'm scared," says mike
"It's a good plan!" Will yells."Okay what is it?" El asks."Well since hop and my mom both have the day of tomorrow i'm gonna come up with a way to convince my mom to ask hop to have lunch with her. which will be easy.""No offence Will, but that's the dumbest plan i've ever heard,"Lucas says.

(the next day)

Joyce wakes up rubbing her eyes so they can adjust to the light that is now flowing through the bedroom window. The clock read '7:00am'. She knew it was early but she didn't think it was this early.
She gets up anyway to put a cup of coffee on. The kids were coming back at 8pm so she has the whole day to herself. Although she loves her boys dearly she does love time to herself. A knock at the door wakes her from her thoughts.

She walks over to the door and opens it to a tall but friendly figure.

"Hey, hop.""Hey. just plz don't interrupt  me i don't know if i will ever have the courage to say this again if ever..." Joyce just nodded in response. "ever since night school i..i don't know i've just had a feeling, you know? So i guess what i'm trying to say is.... i love you. I love more than words can describe." They stayed in silence for a couple of seconds. All his hope crumbling more and more every second. "I...I love you too. I always have and always will." Joyce finally said. Hopper sighed a sign of relieve before pulling her to his jest in a big bear hug.

(With the kids)

"guys come on we're almost at my house." Will said

They finally made it to the Byers house . They looked through the window to see if his mom was there.
"uhhh Will?" said El. "Yeah?" replied Will."Umm look..." Will looked through the window and saw hopper and joyce both asleep cuddling on the couch. "so much for my plan," Will said sadly looking down. "Will why does that matter, we still got the outcome we wanted just in a different way." El said putting a hand on his shoulder. "I know i guess what's still good.""Who wants to go back to my place and play D'N'D as a kind of victory thing,"said Mike. All the friends were smiling from ear to ear as they got on their bikes to go back to Mikes. Their plans may not have worked but at least hop and joyce were happy. That's all that really mattered.

(A/N i hope you liked this chapter it was short but i didn't know what to write. feel free to comment on what i should write for next chapter. I would love to hear your suggestions.