Part One

|Bakugou Point of view|

It's 3pm and I'm waiting outside of my friends school she's taking ages her school finished about 9 minutes ago.
"Where is she?" I thought to myself she was starting to get on my nerves this was becomimg a daily thing.

I pull out my phone and go onto contacts and dial her number I put the phone to my ear and wait for her to pick up.

"Hello?" A males voice came through the phone.
"Who are you?" I asked
"I'm Uriel, A friend of (Y/n)" he responds.
"Alright, Where Is (Y/n)??"
"Oh she's finishing off her art project, she'll be out in a few minutes" He says
"Tell her to hurry the fuck up" I say and hang up I put my phone back in my pockets and wait.

|A few minutes later|

The school doors open I poke my head around the pillar and see (Y/n) with a white haired male. I walk over to her and grab her arm
"Lets go, Weakling" I say I go to drag her off but Uriel snatches her out of my grip.
"Actually, I'm walking home with her" He says he then continues
"And that's not how you treat women, You treat women with respect" he says
"Are you telling me what to do?" I say looking at him clearly pissed.
"Yes, I can't believe your friends with such a inconsiderate and childish man (Y/n)" he says.

My eyes widen I grab his collar
"I'm not inconsiderate nor am I childish!" I shout in his face.

|3rd person Point of view|

Bakugou's grip tightend on Uriel's collar as Uriel responded to his comments bluntly.
Just then (Y/n) grabs Bakugou's arm trying to stop the childish Scwabble.
Bakugou pushes (Y/n) away not in the mood for her non-violent acts.
(Y/n) drops her bag and all her work falls out, she lands on the floor...

|Few minutes later|
|(Y/n) Pov|

I pick up all my sheets and put them in my bag I close my bag and stand up i hear Uriel and Bakugou shouting insults at each other. I roll my eyes.
"GUYS, STOP BEING SO CHILDISH!" I shout at the top of my lungs.
They stop and look at me bakugou let's go of Uriel's collar.
"Look, why can't we all walk home together?" I say dusting myself off.
"I suppose we cou- Wait!! Why didn't you say that in the first place!?!" He says
"I don't know, But now we've found a solution let's go!" I say and start to walk off. They follow behind me.

Okay this is quite short but next part will surely be longer :) and this time I won't accidently delete it!...

462 words!!