𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌

❝𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 & 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯  
                                    𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦.❞

                                - 𝙨𝙪𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙚𝙙𝙞

Amberly Langdon lost everyone she loved all in a day & all because a man found out his wife had children with both Amberly's father & uncle

Amberly Langdon lost everyone she loved all in a day & all because a man found out his wife had children with both Amberly's father & uncle. Her father, Holden Langdon slept with the same women but Amber didn't know she was her mother until her father told her as he was on the verge of dying. She grew up thinking her mother had died giving birth while she grew up with her father & uncle.

Amberly's mother, Esther Mikaelson, was a witch & married to a human, she had seven other kids including her uncle Ansel's child. Their pack was called the North East Atlantic Pack, Amberly was close with all her pack but they did think of her as an abomination. She was half wolf & half witch, getting the witch side from her mother she didn't know she had & the wolf side from her father.

When Esther was pregnant with Amberly, Mikael, Esther's husband, was off traveling. She had three kids before Amber, they were all there for the birth of their little sister but Esther then had to make them forget with her witchcraft & give Amberly to Holden not wanting Mikael to figure out. He was gone for so long that when he came back he would certainly have known Amberly was not his.

Years later, Amberly was in love with a boy & she thought he loved his too but after she figured out she was pregnant he wanted nothing to do with her. She only had her father & uncle through the pregnancy & birth. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Ryleigh, she had the same eyes of her mother & dark blonde hair getting the two colors from her father & mother. The baby was also half witch & half werwolf getting the wolf gene from both parents & the witch gene from her mother.

Klaus ended up triggering his wolf curse which got Mikael to find out that Klaus wasn't his child & that Esther also had another child that wasn't his.

Mikael killed Holden, Ansel, & other wolfs from the pack. As Holden was on the verge of dying he told his daughter the truth about her family. She said her goodbyes to her father & uncle & as she was about to leave she met a man who she didn't know at the time to be her brother. Mikael found them & as a punishment to Amberly he took her daughter.

She wanted to kill him & get her baby back. When she went to his village, there was no one only a witch. This witch, Ayana, knew who Amberly was & felt a debt toward her so she helped her find her family by connecting Amberly's life to Ayana's so she could survive as long as Ayana did without aging.

From that day forward, Amberly traveled with Bennett witches as her life was connected to theirs. She made a promise to herself that she would find her daughter & siblings.