𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄                               

                               𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
                               .。*゚+.*.。⚜️+..。*゚+

                                - 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘕𝘚 -

                                - 𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘈𝘕𝘚 -

Amberly Langdon sat in her car as she thought about what if she grew up with her siblings & mother. She often thought about it & all the good memories they could have made together. She could have had that but her father decided to get involved with a married women. She didn't blame her father but she would have loved to been apart of a big family like the Mikaelson's.

Amber & Morgan Bennett arrived in New Orleans today to meet with Francesca Guerrera after she got a call from her giving her an offer about a ring that would change her life for the better. This ring would help her with the pain that turning into a wolf brought her.

Amber & Francesa met through other werewolf's, she never really liked her but she was good with getting things done so she kept her around in case she needed help with anything.

The blonde got out of her thoughts when she heard a car's door slam shut making her jump. "C'mon, what are you doing?" asked Morgan, Amber's best friend who she has known since Morgan was a baby. She has known most of the Bennett bloodline since her life has been connected to most of them, they have been loyal to each other.

"Nothing, just in my thoughts." she sighed pulling the key out of the ignition, opening the door & getting out. "Want to tell me? Or let me guess, you were thinking about how your life would be if you had your family." Morgan knew a lot about Amber & could pretty much always guess what she was thinking about. The blonde closed the door, "Shut it" she said knowing Morgan would be able to know what she was thinking. Morgan laughed.

"What do you think this ring is?" the Bennett witch asked. "I have no idea but knowing Francesca she'll want something in return. Let's just go, before I regret coming." she told her as they began walking to Francesca's house.

"I mean why would she call me & tell me to come to New Orleans for a ring, it's not like were best friends." Amber asked as she opened the gates to get to the house. "You do act like her best friend though." Morgan said making Amber surprised, "What?! No I don't." she said closing the gate behind them. "Yes, you do but it's smart. She's a powerful woman, werewolf or not, you keep her around." Morgan said seriously as they walked up the steps & knocked on the door.

The door was soon opened by one of Francesca's brothers, "Amber, Morgan, welcome." Antonio said as he moved out of way motioning his hand for the girls to come in. "Antonio, good to see you again." Amber said as they walked in. He closed the door, "Where's Francesa?" the blonde asked with a smile. "She's right over here." he answered as they walked into her office.

Francesa was looking down at some papers & noticed the two girls that walked into the room. She looked up, "Amber, Morgan, come in." she said with a smile waving her hands for them to come in. "Good to see you again." the blonde lied as they walked into the room. Francesa stood up from her desk, walked over to the girls & gave then a small hug. She walked back to her desk, "Sit, please." she told them.

"How have you've been?" the blonde asked as her & Morgan sat down. "I've been good." she said with a shrug pushing some papers out of the way. "& you two? Still looking for Amber's family?" Francesa intertwined her hands. "Yes, to this day." she glanced over to Morgan seeing as the conversation was awkward. "Actually, we just got back from Virginia. We got a little tip that they may have been over there." Morgan chimed in. "Oh, really?" Francesa asked surprised making Amberly nod. "Well?" asked Francesa curious. Amber shook her head, "No, they weren't there. If they were, they were gone by then." the blonde told her.

"So, what is this moonlight ring thing?" Amber asked wanting to get straight to the point. "Right." she said remembering what Amber & Morgan came for. She opened a drawer & pulled something out. The two witches kept their eyes on it. Francesa put a ring on the table as they all looked at it. "A ring?" Amber asked, "Not just any ring, the stone on the ring is black kyanite, it was spelled by a witch so that us werewolf's could control our transformations." both the witches looked shocked. "You've been around for 1,000 years, I thought this would be something great for you." Francesa said. Amber picked up the ring & examined it, "It's amazing. My father had one of these." Amber said remembering her past.

"That's like everything you've wanted." Morgan said happy for her friend. Amber than thought for a second & put the ring back down on the table. She looked up at Francesa, "What's the catch?" she asked knowing Francesa. She shrugged, "Nothing, just a little gift." she said with a smile. "Oh, c'mon, we all know if I take this ring I'll owe you something." Amber said. "Okay, there is something I want. I want your help with taking someone down." Amber looked over to Morgan wondering who it could be.

"This person is very old, over a thousand years like you. With your help we can take them down once & for all." Francesca said enthusiastically. "& who is this very old person?" Morgan asked as Amber thought about the same question. "Klaus Mikaelson." Francesca answered seriously. Amber was shocked hearing the familiar name of her half brother/cousin. Morgan looked over to Amber to see her reaction. Amberly had been searching for her siblings for so long & now she was in the same state as them or at least one of them but for her finding one of them was better than nothing & now she was so close.