6

All the gods were on their thrones arguing as usual when Poseidon, Athena and Artemis were covered in a sea green glow.

Everyone was silent.

'What was that?' Hermes asked.

'When ever a demigod sacrifices a big spoil of war, that happens. And judging by the color it was Perseus' sacrifice.' Athen said.

'Yeah, but why would he choose Arty and Athena.' Apollo asked. Artemis directly glared at him.

'We shall ask him now.' Zeus boomed and flashed the son of the sea to the throne room.

As Percy was flashed on Olympus, a note fell from the sky. I said:

"All Gods shall bless the boy and present a gift.

Chaos..."

Percy's POV.........................................................I

After Athena read the note the whole council was silent. Until interrupted by the boy himself.

'Um... excuse me but who in the name of Zeusie's tighty wightys is Chaos?' Zeus glares at him before answering, 'He is-' and was interrupted again.

'I am.' Said a dark voice as a vortex appeared in the room and a man stepped out. All the gods bowed except Percy.

'Bow to him Perseus.' Zeus hissed.

'If I wouldn't bow to you, why do you think I would bow to anyone Thunderbutt. At least before I know if they are worthy of being bowed to... sooooo... who are you again?' Percy asked.

Every single god face palmed.

'Firstly I like you and Thunderbutt does have a ring to it. Secondly,' he faced the gods. 'Rise. And thirdly I am Chaos, creator of the universe and father of all Primordials.'

'If you are their father, why did you not stop Gaia or at-least help us?'I asked, my voice laced in poison, ending him my mediocre glare.

He looked slightly sheepish. 'You see I'm not allowed to interfere with any worlds and that's why I have an army but they were fighting a war at another planet. Also every primordial has two sides. One good and one bad. The other side cannot come out till the first is put to sleep.'

'Oh' was my brilliant response, 'So we were just fighting Gaia's evil twin.' Then I turned two the council.

'Why am I here again? My mom is gonna kill me when I get back, and also I am already a couple of hours late.'

Then my father answered. 'Well you see, we brought you here because we wanted ask why you gave Artemis and Athena the spoil of war but then Chaos gave us a note saying we are to bless you.' He said pointing to the note in Athena's hand.

'Ok, can we get over with this.' I said impatiently.

Then all the gods started muttering in Ancient Greek and shot rays at me. Oh and did I mention it felt like the Styx all over again, but that was no problem after my little visits to great-grampa.

I then fell on my knees and was surrounded by silence. I looked up an saw everyone with looks of awe and surprise on their faces. All the goddesses had now tomato faces except Artemis, but even she had a slight blush.

I looked down and saw that my eight pack was finely defined through my now sea green shirt and that I was wearing a leather jacket with ripped jeans. I quickly zipped up my cause I hated the stares.

I looked up and said, 'So what are my new powers?'

Artemis, 'I gave you the ability to talk to animals and be a master at archery.'

Hephaestus, 'I gave you the ability of being immune to fire and be a master at building.'

Athena. 'I gave you more wisdom and lessened your dyslexia.'

Dad, 'I gave you more controls over water and the ability to create earthquakes.'

Hermes, 'I gave you the ability to be faster and steal and a monster-proof phone.' He handed me an I-phone 11 pro with a sea pattern on the back. I quickly pocketed it.

Hades, 'I give you the ability over shadows and more control over your earth powers.'

Zeus, 'I give you the ability to control the air and wings.' I looked behind me and saw onyx black wings and a few sea green speckles her and there.

Hestia, 'The ability to summon home cooked food and control fire.'

Ares, 'I give you the ability to master any weapon and lift your curse away from riptide.'

Aphrodite, 'I give you better looks, charm-speak and a new wardrobe for you and your family depending on your personalities.'

Hera, 'I will not mess with you family and give you the ability to not have your mind controlled.'

Diyonosis, 'I make you immune to madness and getting drunk.'

And finally Apollo, 'I give you master skills at healing. Now see I would give you an awesome voice but I don't need to, cause my lil' cuz' here already got that covered. Why don't you sing something Perce, huh? And show us why I can't fully bless you. Also keep in mind you can't lie to me you know.'

I visibly gulped. Either the gods are gonna kill me or my mother. I am pretty confident in the latter because the gods can't just loose their most useful pawn. Now what to sing huh? Gotta think about that. I know I'm gonna end up embarrassed either way so what have I gots to lose.