one

na jaemin, the pretty boy, everyone he passed by they were immersed by his beauty, but i mean who wouldn't.

he looked like he had everything: money, a big house, expensive watch, car anything you could name. you would think he would have it, but that wasn't the case

"yah, jaemin, when are you going to clean your room?"

he turned to his side, blanket shifting as well, only to see renjun standing there, arms folded and foot tapping

"do i have to? it's going to get messy again either way."

he pouted as he spoke and well renjun, he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"then why wipe your ass if it's going to get dirty again, now hurry up."

he had a point but it's not like someone will walk in and try to talk to him, while trying to find a place to sit.

"jaemin-ah, he- woah."

and right as he said that someone decides to walk in, haechan stood there as he saw the piles of clothes. he walked back out and never came back.

"nice to see you too."

he said to no one in particular.
after what seemed like hours he was finally done., he looked around and just walked out.

"finished?"

he nodded and stood at the counter scrolling through his feed. renjun and him had been living together for two years now, it was a struggle at first but they eventually managed to come into terms with each other.

haechan was always at their apartment, claiming that he had missed them. but it was only because mark was either working or just being a straight up fool and annoying the shit out of haechan.

"jaemin-ah, why don't you get a boyfriend?"

"maybe when renjun decides to leave and live with his boyfriend."

renjun hit jaemin, a blush forming.

"he's not my boyfriend...yet, we're just talking."

"keep telling yourself that, and i will expose you to haechan."

"ohhh, spill."

"you wouldn't."

"i would."

jaemin gave him a grin, but as he was about to spill the secret, there was a knock on the door.

he decided to go open it since he knew haechan wouldn't get up. he looked at renjun, and asked if he had ordered anything, getting a no. as for haechan he was in the washroom.

once he opened it, he gasped at the sight in front of him.

"damn..."