five

jeno perspective

we were catching our breaths, and as i did i glanced at the other boy. hoodie on, pair of slightly tight jeans and a mask, nothing much. it was dark but, the streetlights were on giving me a small view of the male.

"i know a place we can go, do you trust me?"

the boy held out his hand and i hesitated before grabbing it, once i grabbed it he pulled me.

we ran once again, but we stopped once we made it into an alley, where we got on top of the building and then went down again, going through some woods.

"are you sure it's safe?"

"trust me, i've been here countless times, there's nothing to worry about."

as we continued our venture through the woods, tripping and almost falling, we made it to what seemed like a treehouse.

there was a faint light coming from there, and even the boy was confused

"who could be here at such hour?"

he took my hand again and pulled me towards the tree, he turned on the flashlight of his phone and handed it to me. i held it and there was a compartment filled with some useful stuff, and the boy grabbed the knife.

"usually no one's really here, only me, it's quite odd since my friends come only in meetings."

i nodded and then he grabbed his phone back, he gave me the chips and then he started to climb the ladder, knife in mouth. i followed behind and the boy stopped as he slowly opened the door. he peeked in and sighed in relief.

"renjun-ah, why didn't you tell me you were here"

"i forgot..."

"you didn't do anything in here did you? because if you did i'm kicking you out"

he finally went in and i made my way in, i only had a hat on so i wasn't really recognizable.

jaemin perspective

i'm glad it was renjun that came because it would have been a problem if not. it was nearing 1 o'clock and i guess no one was tired.

"who's your friend, jaemin?"

"good question, i don't know, who are you friend?"

i grabbed the chips and opened them as we waited for an answer, i offered some to renjun and the boy that was with him, but they refused,, i offered some to the boy and as i did he took of his hat

"delivery boy!"

"it's jeno, thank you very much."

he grabbed some chips and smiled at me, his smile is everything.

"what about your boyfriend, renjun? he seems dense and quiet."

"first, he's not my boyfriend, and second he's not like that he just doesn't want to be loud at the moment."

"is it cause he's scared."

renjun glared at me and i chuckled a bit. he looks at the boy or man sitting next to him and gently caressed his arm. they smiled at each other and the boy finally spoke.

"hi my name is lucas, nice to meet you."

jeno and i shook his hand and from there we talked and talked and talked. no one dared to check the time and by time we gradually knew more about each other more

kun and renjun are friends, renjun is friends with haechan and mark, haechan is friends with jaemin

jeno and kun are friends, taeyong and  jisung are also friends of his, jisung is dating chenle, which makes jeno his friend

the person that connected the close friendship was renjun and kun, they either were friends with everyone or knew people that we knew

"it's already 3, jeno and i should get going."

"alright and don't do things i wouldn't do."

i ignored him and we got down from the treehouse, as we called through the way we came, he suddenly pushed me against a tree.

"what was the for?!"

he got close and whispered in my ear

"we should talk more often, get to know more about each other, maybe even hit it off."

the way his words were said, made me go insane, he made my knees go weak, and my heart pounded

"let's go thought, it's getting late!"

he gently nudged me and i led the way, his words ringing in my head.