Perfect Mornings

This is kind of going to be a filler chapter so it won't be that exciting, I apologize in advance, but I'll try to make up for it with cute Delena moments!! enjoy :)

He woke up the same way he fell asleep; with her in his arms. He couldn't think of a more perfect way to wake up. She was still asleep with her head on his chest and her eyelids fluttering softly. Adorable, he thought.

He rubbed soft circles on her back side with his finger, not wanting to stop touching her for even a second. He was relieved that the previous night hadn't all been a dream. She was really with him, and after waiting so long for her, he couldn't get enough.

He stayed like that for awhile, quietly, contently. When she woke up she murmured softly, "I could get used to this," and he swore his heart grew ten times its size. "Mmm, me too," he sighed, pulling her into him tighter while their legs intertwined.

"What time is it?" She asked lazily. It was a Sunday, she wasn't in any rush. "It's 9:15. Are you escaping already?" He fake pouted.

"Not yet, but I do need to go back home and check on Jeremy. I've been a bad sister. But I can enjoy this for a little while longer..." She trailed off and began to kiss him. He gladly accepted it.

It got more heated as she straddled his waist and his hands went to her hips, all while managing to keep their lips connected and he swore his brain short circuited. He could tell things were heating up quickly and he wasn't necessarily opposed, he just needed to make sure she was ready. He'd waited a long time for it and he wanted it to be perfect. He knew their first time together would be perfect no matter what because it was her, and she was perfect, but first thing in the morning wasn't exactly his ideal situation.

"Someone's eager this morning," He smirked against her lips. She pulled away so she could smile at him, her hair curtaining around them creating their own little private world of love. "I love you," she told him sincerely. He would never get used to her saying those words to him, nor would he stop wanting to hear her say them.

"I love you too," he said sweetly before pulling her back down to kiss him.

They carried on like that for a little while longer before she reluctantly pulled away, claiming she needed to get dressed and get ready for the day. He didn't see why she needed to get dressed, he thought she looked fantastic in his t-shirt and boxer briefs but when he told her that, she just scolded him playfully.

She started to walk out of his room but he stopped her, "Hey where are you going?"

"To Stefan's room, I'm pretty sure I still have some of my clothes there," she explained, prompting a frown from him. She walked back over to him and put her hands on his face. "Maybe I can move those clothes to your room. You know, in case I ever wanna sleepover again," she said flirtatiously.

His frown instantly flipped and he pecked her on the cheek. "I think that sounds like a great idea. I'll even make a drawer for you."

She ran out of the room giggling and he fell back on the bed, grinning like a fool in love.

...

After she got ready and put her clothes that were previously in Stefan's room into Damon's, she went downstairs to find him in the kitchen cooking breakfast once again.

"What's on the menu today, Chef Salvatore?" She asked, giving him a chaste peck on the cheek.

"French toast, also I invited Ric over to tell him about the plan. He should be over soon." He told her.

"Do you think we should tell him we're together?" She asked curiously.

"It's up to you. I trust him to keep it a secret but if you are more comfortable with keeping it to ourselves I understand. But he might already have a suspicion that something is going on between us," he said suspiciously.