Chapter Twelve (12)

"You know what to do right?"

"Yes, I will be there soon."

"Good!" The person hung up the call and smile.

'The time almost there. You don't have much time, Hayzel. Be prepared.'
*******************************************
(UN Village)

Hayzel woke up early as she want to help Baekhyun's grandma preparing the breakfast.

"Hayoung-ah, please boil the water. I want to make hot drink." said grandma while cutting the ingredients.

"Yes, grandma." Hayzel take out the small pot and put the water in and boil it on the stove.

"Where is Baek Hee? She doesn't wake up yet?" ask grandma. Hayzel who sharing the room with Baek Hee just remain silent. She afraid if her words going wrong. Besides, since yesterday Baek Hee keep glaring at her. It's like Baek Hee didn't welcome like how she did to Xavier.

"I don't know grandma." answer Hayzel quietly.

"Haishh, that girl. How come she don't wake up yet?" Grandma look so pissed off.

"Maybe she's tired. Let her be." Hayzel try to make grandma calm down.

"What are the things she do until she get tired? Nonsense!" Grandma keep nagging non-stop.

"Grandma, why you nagging in the early of morning. Pity Hayzel, she must be bored hearing you." Baekhyun come from behind and hug his grandma.

"Aigoo this naughty boy. How come you said you grandma like that?" Grandma hit Baekhyun playfully. Seeing that view, Hayzel miss her grandfather so much. Then, Hayzel see Xavier who watching them all the time.

"What are you doing here?"

"Baekhyun hyung and I will go out for a while. We will be back soon."

"Go out after breakfast." Grandma try to stop them.

"It's not long. We will back so soon. Even before you finish up the breakfast." Baekhyun show his cute act.

"Alright, alright. Go then." Baekhyun and Xavier going out as what they were plan and Hayzel continue helping grandma in the kitchen.
*****
Grandma put the dish on the table and looking at the door when she heard the footsteps.

"Grandma, we are back!" Baekhyun shout.

"Hurry up. We eat breakfast together." said grandma. Just when they want to sit, they heard something.

PPRRAANNGG!! It's like the something fall into the floor. Xavier quickly go to where the sound is.

"What is going on?" ask Xavier when he saw a pot is laying over the floor and Hayzel hold into her arms.

"Let me see that" Xavier take Hayzel's arm and see at those red marks.

"I'm okay," Hayzel try to cover up the marks.

"Clearly you're not okay. What's happen?" Xavier turns his head to Baekhee who watching them.

"It's not her fault, I'm the one who careless." Hayzel quickly take the blame. Xavier didn't answer her. He pull Hayzel out from the kitchen and they go somewhere else. Baekhyun looking at them who already vanish from their sight,

"Baekhee-ah...." Baekhyun already knew what exactly happen.
********************************************
"Why you bring me here?" ask Hayzel when Xavier bring her to the stream.

"There is no people here. Let me take a look." Xavier take Hayzel's burn arm and put on his thigh.

"What are you doing?" Xavier didn't answer him yet put a condensed milk on burn mark.