Chapter Twenty (20) - THE END

"She's not die yet. Well, i think." One voice interrupt them. The man who watching them all this time put down his gun silently.

"I just shot her on shoulder. She will be fine." Noah stand up,

"Why you do this?"

"I don't want her to go further, she only spoiling herself."

"Blake Cruise....." King Louis said. Of course he knew his granddaughter's bodyguard one time ago.

"Your highness. It's been a while." Blake bow at King Louis.

"Call medical team. She will be fine after get a treatment." Blake take a clean cloth to stop her bleeding. The medical team bring Aubrey out from the hall.

"I will tell the truth...." Blake turn around and facing the royal family.

"To be honest....." Blake tell them everything without hiding even a little bit information. From the start of the revenge which Aubrey keep everything by herself and where she poisoned King Louis, planned to blackmailed Noah until fashion show's bombing.

"I don't really agreed with her at first but Aubrey has no one who believe in her. Therefore, I tried to protect her by did all those stuff. Aubrey is a good girl but she doesn't get the attention she want. I accept all the punishment the royals give to me. Let Aubrey go, I will take the place instead of her." Blake pun down his gun on the floor and put all the weapon. He kneal down and wait if the guard will bring her to the prison.

"Stand up." Hayzel word make everyone shock.

"Princess...." Blake puzzled. He thought Hayzel would punish him.

"I don't have any right to punish you. Therefore, all of this happen because of me."

"Your highness, I plead for Aubrey and Blake to be pardon." Hayzel bow to King Louis. All of them wait as king decision is a final. King Louis sighing,

"All right. Besides, like Hayzel said, it's all from our fault. Aubrey become like that because of us. We have to payback what we had done." Also, Blake Cruise. I will not let you go that easily." King Louis said seriously,

"I know, your highness." Blake turn down his face as he expected that.

"As the punishment, use your skills to train our armies. You're our assets now. Please, protect Morville like you protect Aubrey all this time." Blake doubt his ears,

"Your highness...."

"I think it's time for us to be independent and not to depends on other's people. You accept this 'punishment'?"

"Yes, your highness. I will accept this 'punishment' with a big heart." Everyone can feel ease after all things that happen in a blink of eyes.

*
(Two days later)

Aubrey getting recovery and doctor suspected her to have a mental problem (depression). Everyone was so shocked hearing that she looks normal and didn't harm herself.

There is certain people who doesn't hurt herself but they took a revenge to those who made them into that kind of situation. As a parents, Prince James decided to bring Aubrey treatment outside the Morville.

Blake is staying as he already promise with King Louis to trained the armies. He still in contact with Aubrey as he loves her since the day he appointed to be her personal bodyguard.

Since the ceremony has being disturb by unexpected incident. Morville still under King Louis. They decided to chill for a while and solve insider problem. Noah has been appointed to cut the connection with Derania as Prince Leon also tried to scammed Noah with the entertainment industry.