Night #2

Sunday.

The camera turns on as Sam says
"Alright so we just ate fried chicken for lunch, how was it?" he asks Damien.

"It was the best thing I've ever had in a while!" Damien said.

"Stop being so loud, I can't hear the radio." Nicole says.

The footage cuts to them returning home.

"Hey! Why are they glass shards on the driveway? Did someone break the window near the garage?" Dad (Ethan) said.

Sam gets out of the car and records around. He uses the keys to open the front door to get the shock of his life.

"Holy shit! I think somebody broke into our house!"

Sam records his frustrated parents and confused siblings rush inside the home.

"Oh my god this place looks like an aftermath of a party that went wrong."

Sam and his siblings are forced to go upstairs to avoid the glass that are on the floor. Sam goes to the overhanging balcony that's in their home, he uses his camera to record around from the balcony. The footage shows flipped couches, broken windows, broken chairs, cracks on the television and visible damage to the entire property.

 The footage shows flipped couches, broken windows, broken chairs, cracks on the television and visible damage to the entire property

"

OH SHOOT! MY LAPTOP BETTER NOT BE STOLEN!" Nicole said in anger.

The other siblings rush to their room to see if their belongings are still there. Sam holds his camera as he goes through his cabinet and his table.

"My chargers, power banks, SD cards and school supplies are still here! Phew, thank god." Sam says.

He rushes to his siblings rooms to check up and to videotape the situation. Nicole finds her laptop in perfect condition and is relieved. Damien finds his phone and tablet. Angel enters her room in the distance and is surprised that nothing happened to her room.

"Guys look! Nothing happened to my room!" Angel said in suprise.

"Why does your room look like nobody even entered in it but mine looks like it's been fucked up by an earthquake and a tornado?" Sam says as he turns his camera around and zooms into his messed up room.

The camera cuts to Sam standing next to his Dad. Sam asks, "Who are these guys?"

The guys respond "We are from a company that specializes in installing motion detectors, security cameras, alarms and thermal sensors."

"Alright honey, how many are you gonna install around the house?" Selena (Mom) asks.

"It depends on the price and the size of our home" Dad said.

Sam records the two guys setting cameras in the corners of different parts of the house.

"Ethan, we'll put one of em' on the corner of your kitchen wall so we get a full view of the kitchen, the back of your living room and a small part of the pool in the backyard through the window." one of the guys said.

Sam goes outside and asks "Why do we need so much of these cameras". The guy replied "Your dad wanted to."

Sam turns around as Nicole tells him to clean up his room.

"Can't you wait? It's not like my room is yours." Sam said.

"Everybody besides you have cleaned their their messed up rooms. So you better do it now and stop recording. After you finished go help Angel clean up our parents room. I am cleaning up the kitchen with Damien."

"Alright." Sam replies.

The camera's footage goes dark. The screen cuts to one of the security cameras being finished setting up.

Night #2
May 22, 2016

Sunday.

The living room security camera captures Ethan watching TV in the living room. He leaves to get a drink.

The screen cuts to the dining room security camera. It captures a normal still dining room. After a few seconds, the dining room light turns on by itself.

The screen cuts to Mom (Selena) and Dad's (Ethan) room. As Dad is watching TV in the living room, Mom is sleeping alone. A dark shadow appears on the ground out of nowhere. The shadow quickly moves onto Selena, a loud distorted roar is suddenly heard. Selena wakes up and goes to find Ethan. The camera in their room glitches and breaks.

The camera near the stairs captures Selena running downstairs to find Ethan.

The camera footage goes black as the screen fades into the morning.