【 09 】

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

(Y/N) stared at the cream-haired girl, who seemed to have a distraught look on her face as she gardened, but after a while of staring, the (H/C)-ette finally decided to approach the girl.

"You're scaring the mokke, Yashiro-chan," she said, patting her cream-colored hair as she cut the radish away from her thoughts.

"Oh! (Y/N)-chan, how long were you standing there?" looking up, feeling somewhat nervous from seeing the female apparition.

"Long enough," the (H/C)-ette giggled and squat down to her level, "You seem...upset. Hanako seemed worried because you were acting weird, too. Is it about what happened the other day?"

Yashiro stared at the girl for a bit before nodding her head, "Are you going to tell, Hanako-kun?"

"No, it's your guys' problem, not mine, not anyone else's. I'm just here, if you need me," She warmly smiled at Yashiro, still patting the girl's head, "-I mean. We could stay like this for hours, in silence, if that's what you want."

Yashiro smiled and somewhat laugh at the thought of staying in the same spot for hours with the apparition, then sighed, leaning her forehead on the (H/C) haired girl's shoulder.

"I see you have chosen the silence option," she giggled and kept comforting her.

"Oh wow! So you're the ones taking care of this garden, senpai? (Y/N)?" the familiar energetic voice, snapping the two's attention to the child walking up to them, "I always wondered who was in charge of it."

"M-Minamoto-kun?!" Yashiro said in surprise, lifting her head.

"Ah, Hello Kou-san," the apparition smiled at waved at the boy.

The blonde looked at them and smiled, beaming with endless happiness, "'Sup!" then squatted to their level.

"What are you doing here...? Oh! Is it time for toilet cleaning already? Did you come to get me?" she asked the blonde while (Y/N) stayed quieted, continuing Yashiro's garden duty instead.

"Actually, I have kind of a favor to ask you..." he nervously asked her.

"A favor...?"

"Um..." he nodded then scratched his cheek with his index, "Senpai...can you make donuts?"

"Huh?" surprised from the question then hesitantly nodded, to his excitement.

"Great! Can you come with me to the Home Ec. room?" he excitedly jumped back up, helping her stand up as well.

"Sure!" Her magenta eyes from the tall blonde to the ghost, who was picking up the gardening tools left on the ground, "(Y/N)-chan!! Minamoto-kun and I are going to the Home Ec. room to make some donuts! Do you want to come with?!" she called the apparition, surprising her in the process.

"Ah! Shi-," she phased through the shed as the tools fell to the ground once hitting the shed's door, popping her head from the shed, she looked at the tools, "Do you think if I murder this, It'll phase through with me?" she mumbled under her breath then turned to the now happy radish. "Yeah, sure! Just go ahead of me! I have to test out something! Just boil a lot of water for me!"