Meet A Great Demon

Jed was walking around in the park, the park where he usually hangs out with friends.. But those friends didn't make it, they had been caught in a war. So he walked there lonely, the sun was going down. There he was sitting, on a bench in the park. He sat there looking at the ground for 3 hours.
Time Skip To The Next Day
It wasn't more then yesterday, after he somehow fell asleep on the bench, he shocked when he woke up there.. but yeah. He noticed he has 12 missed calls from his sister Leather, who was worried where he was, in a panic he called back telling Leather he fell asleep on the park bench.
"You silly little cat" she replied in a giggled tone. He smiled at the sound of his sister calmed down and giggled, later on that moment he walked home, and dropped himself on the couch, suddenly got a message from an unknown number.
"I can't wait till tomorrow :D."
Jed got confused, not knowing the number but also he hasn't planned doing anything tomorrow.
"Who is this? And what do you mean by that?" He waited for a reply.
"Huh? Oh no, i typed the number wrong AGAIN.. i'm so sorry!"
Jed somehow smiled
"That's okay, have a good time tomorrow whatever you will do :3"
He was a bit curious what the person was gonna do, and with who. But he decided not to ask.
"Thanks" the unknown person replied.
Jed walked up to his sister, telling her and showing the message.
Once she read the number her eyes widened. "Oh my..." she whispered.
"Are you okay?.." Jed asked kinda worried, even more curious who the person was.
"Chelsey....CHELSEY!!" Leather replied really excited.
"Is the girl behind this number called Chelsey?" Jed asked, lifting up an eyebrow.
"YES! I haven't seen her for so long!" Leather teared up from happiness. Jed chuckled at seeing his sister so happy. He went to his bedroom to take a nap.
Another Time Skip Because I'm Lazy XD
Jed went outside to the park like usual, when he walked up to the bench he always sits on he saw a girl, with a short dark brown haircut, grey skin, full black eyes and one purple, one yellow cross on her cheeks. He just sat himself on the other side of the bench. With his eyes on the girl, he started blushing and tried to hide his face by putting a book in front of his head, the girl looked at him in confusion. "Um, what are you doing?" The girl asked. "Uhh.. u-umm.. i-i uh.. was... reading this book!" He said, sweating nervously. "But the book is closed" she frowned. "Oh.. u-uh.." he quickly opened to book to a random page and hid his face again. "Can you read up that close?" She asked with a awkward face. "Uuhhh y-yeeaaaahh.. i-it's better for your... eyesight!.."
The girl facepalmed at that reply. "Oh no no no! Jed what am i doing! This is so messed up"
He thought in himself. "Just stop pretenting, what do you look like?" She asked
Jed slowly took the book away from his face. Trying to smile which looks very awkward.
"That's not so bad! You look kinda cute" she smiled. He blushed terribly hard on that reaction.
"W-what's your name?" He asked. "Chelsey, but my friends call me Chels". Jed widened his eyes while looking at the messages from therefore "i think we met before" he said, "what do you mean?" She asked curious. Jed showed the messages and the number to Chelsey, "it was you?! Oh no.." she hid her eyes in shame, "no no it's okay, who did you actually meant to send it to?" He asked smiling. "My best friends Helena, Sanslina and Jaxon, i guess i typed Helena's number wrong.. somehow she doesn't save in my contacts" he told him, "oh that makes sense, what was happening?" He blushed. "We were going to a parade" she replied also blushing. They talked about theirselves, at least they're having fun!

That was the first chapter :D
I hope you guys enjoyed how it came out already!