៚ ❐ 03. earthy

INSTAGRAM

Liked by landonme, b

Liked by landonme, b.delucia, zendaya, and 8,938 others

simplybrielle : perks of a self timer 🌻 frowning cause i haven't been feeling the hottest.

View all comments
username: zendaya likes her photos now
username: this is such a beautiful shot
landonme: perks of being a pro photographer
username: check DMs !! I need a wedding photographer
username: feel better soon <3 ur talent is undeniable.
zendaya: simple things like this get me MORE excited for our shoot baby !!
username : she deserves more hype
username: I just noticed zendaya is her friend !
//
IMESSAGE

l.

look who announced that there will be a new Spider-Man movie

b.
it's been a month and you still keep mentioning him.

l.
I'm convinced he's your soulmate.

b.
oh how so?

l.
the bri I know wouldn't have a one night stand and he somehow had this charm on you.

b.
AGAIN
it's been a month let it go.

l.
did you ever text him?

b.
not one night stand protocol

l.
the guy wrote his number on a sticky note and stuffed it in your phone case
He wasn't looking for a one night stand

b.
well I was.

l.
we both know you aren't like that
you just don't want to move on from the trash bag Alex is

b.
can we not mention his name?
his presence got me into this remember ?

l.
false.
chemistry and love did this.

b.
can we promise to let this go?
it's been a month, Tom is going his thing and I'm doing mine.

l.
fine fine
I won't mention him anymore
would have been cool to get red carpet access to the movie tho

b.
I hate you

l.
what are you doing today? Want to go grab some lunch?

b.
Can't today :(
working in a couple of minutes and then I have a photo shoot w Zendaya

l.
looks like I'm joining

b.
you just secretly want to marry zendaya
I should expose you

l.
shut it, I just want new flicks.

b.
yeah yeah we'll come by around 4 okay?

l.
yes ma'am.

//
INSTAGRAM

Liked by simplybrielle , zendaya, and 28,930 others

landonme: if you weren't convinced yet, you should go vegan. this shoot was the sexiest and most earthy shoot ever.
photography by : simplybrielle
models : zendaya, simplybrielle and me

View all comments
simplybrielle: you two are too sexy to even exist
username: MY HUSBAND
username: they know zendaya CUTE
username: the trio we didn't know we needed
zendaya: we cute or whateva 🌱
username: PLEASE NOTICE ME
username: suddenly I'm gay for all of you
username: landon and Brielle should date ARENT they friends since like middle school?
username: can we have a video ?
username: I want these photos as my wallpaper right now.

//
STORY

"Zendaya the people fucking adore you." Landon explained showing her his phone as the notifications kept coming in. I was still in my outfit from the last shoot, and my body felt too weak to even get up. Lately my whole body hasn't been at its finest so I assumed I was coming down with something. "Are you kidding me? They're obsessed with you two. These pictures are stunning Brielle." I gave her a small smile as I stood up. I could feel my stomach twist and turn and whatever I had eaten wasn't wanting to stay in. "You good Bri?" Landon walked over to me resting his hand on my back, rubbing it. I nodded and bending over by some plants. Before I knew it, my dinner was out.

"Here babe." Zendaya handed me a water bottle as we sat down in her living room. "You've been this way for a good amount of time now Brielle, you haven't gone to the doctor?" Landon asked grabbing my hair up to a ponytail. "I don't see the point, it comes and goes. It might be something I changed in my diet." I shrugged taking a sip of the water. Zendaya looked over at Landon before looking back at me, "Brielle I don't want to sound intrusive or anything but it's been this way for some time right?" I nodded, thinking nothing of it. She was being a friend. She bit down on her lip not breaking eye contact with me. "Again not to be intrusive but babe is there any chance you can be pregnant?" The simple word made my whole world freeze. It was like 100 boulders laid rested on my shoulders. I'm sure my skin went paler than it already was. "I mean it could be something you changed in your diet but you can choose to just make sure. Checking wouldn't hurt. You said you've been nauseous and tired lately. Is there a chance?" Zendaya was taking a hold of my hand now and Landon processed it all. "No no no no. I can not be pregnant." I laughed setting the water to the side from how shaky my hands became. "Bri... you know there's a chance when the night of the-" I stomped so hard on his foot that he automatically shut his mouth. I couldn't be pregnant. There was no way. This was all a misunderstanding of something like food poisoning or a diet change or even a whole life change. "It wouldn't hurt to check." Landon finally finished as he glared into my damn soul. "If it eases your minds I can take a test but there's no chance. This is all just some bad case of my body not wanting to work with me." I smiled lightly. My response brought comfort to them. The test was going to be negative.