chapter three

Levi felt the warmth of the sun as he laid in the white cover of his bed,  his hair tussled and messy. So much different than his normal kept hair.

   His shirtless form seemed to attract the sun. He seemed ...so soft. And peaceful. Like the scars from over the years that covered his upper body,  he too, was worn out.

  As he groaned and rolled over, two gentle hands massaged his shoulders. Hands that were smooth and calm with their gestures. He sighed and was content to just stay in bed all day.

There was a giggle and he felt a poke on his cheek. He couldn't help but smile. A nice breeze flowed into the room and the curtains moved softly.

"Wake up sleepy head..." The female voice spoke gently,  encouraging the man to take a cup of coffee. Levi groaned and wrapped his arms around the woman,  pulling her gently to him. She gave out a soft yelp of suprise but sighed.

"Five more minutes..." He mumbled,  holding her close. She sighed and ran her fingers through his hair.

"You're so stubborn"

"So are you. Petra."

Petra giggled and kissed his forehead. "Yeah but you're foolish stubborn. There is a difference."

"Love you too..." He grumbled but was smiling.

Levi slowly woke up and felt the tears come. He growled and buried his face in the pillow. He couldn't bare to look over at the empty side of the bed.

The bed that Petra used to share with him.

Memories came rushing at him and he cried softly.

"I miss you...'

((A/N: mmm no better way to announce my return with some angst XD.
I'm back everyone and will be working on this story again. I want everyone to stay safe during this Covid 19 issue..please stay home and stay hydrated!
I also want everyone to know that i am open to any roleplay ideas! I'll post more chapters this weekend!