Chapter 4: Natasha

Here's a new chapter !!! I hope you'll enjoy it :)))

*

|Natasha's POV|

I entered the english class and sat down at the back of the class. The course started quickly and the teacher started to write on the board. I look around and see that Steve is not in the class. He's probably running late. Twenty minutes later, Steve is still missing. I look at my phone to see if he sent me a message or something. I see that I received a message from Steve three minutes ago.

- Hey Nat, I'm sorry I'm not in class right now. I don't feel so good.

delivered at: 11.20 am

-Steve, where r u? What happened? R u sick?

delivered at: 11.24 am

-I'm not sick. I'm in the park next to the school. Don't worry about me, I'm ok. Don't come Nat. I don't want you to get in trouble for skipping school ok? See you later Nat <3

delivered at: 11.26 am

-YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU ALONE?? I'M COMING RIGHT NOW! SEE YOU IN FIVE MINUTES <3

delivered at: 11.27 am

-Nat? I...

delivered at: 11.28 am

-DON'T YOU DARE SAY SOMETHING ROGERS! I'M COMING! END OF THE STORY!

delivered at: 11.29 am

-Fine... I'm waiting on the bench next to the pond.

delivered at: 11.30 am

-DON'T MOVE! I'M COMING RIGHT AWAY :)

delivered at: 11.30 am

************************************************************************************************************

The teacher is looking at the board. I need to get to Steve. I've been dating him for a month now and I quickly learned that when he says "I'm ok" it means "It kinda hurts"

I pack my stuff and crawls on the ground. I get to the door who is already open, and I run away really quietly. I'm finally out thanks god! I run through the hallway and get to the playground within three minutes. I enter the park and search for Steve. I turn around to see him sitting 30 metres away from where I'm standing. He smiles and waves at me. I run to him. I look at his face. He's covered in blood coming from his nose. He has some bruises on his cheeks and his forehead. His right cheek is very red, as if he had been hit by a ball. His lips are a little torn. I hug him tight.

-"What happened to you Steve? Tell me everything" I ask him, sitting on his lap. His smile breaks down a bit and he winces. I see it immediately and get away from his lap, sitting next to him.

-"You're hurt on your thighs too?? Where else are you hurt??" I ask him

There's now an embarrassed smile across his face. He looks like a child who just got in trouble. "He's so cute" Natasha thinks.

-"You know what?" ,she says before he could even answer,"I'll take you to your house and I'll clean your wounds while you tell me what happened ok?"

-"Ok" he replies

I grab his hand and we walk to my car. I take the driver seat while he climbs in the car next to me. The commute is made pretty quickly. None of us talked in the car. I had a hand on the wheel and the other one on Steve's leg to confort him. He was looking out of the window. When I stopped the car in front of his house, he looks at me and smiles.

-"Thanks Nat, thank you for everything you're doing for me" He says

-"You're welcome" I smile back.

We get into Steve's house. He sits on the couch in the living room. He sighs. Fortunately, I know his house very well. I go and take some water, a towel, a few stuff to desinfect his cuts and stitches and some band aid rolls. I go back to the living room and sit next to my boyfriend. His beautiful blue eyes are looking at me. I blush a little, look away and starts to clean the wounds he has on his face. When I'm finished, I check his nose. Thank god, his nose isn't broken.

-"You're cute as a nurse" I hear him say.

I smirk and blush even more.

-"And you're even cuter when you're blushing" he adds

I push him in the ribs. He laughs. I love him.

-"Take your shirt off!" I say suddenly

-"What? Why?" he looks surprised

-"I have to clean your wounds remember?" It's my turn to laugh at him. He blushes.

He takes his shirt off, revealing his beautiful body. I can't help myself but to look at it for a few seconds. He laughs and he waves his hand before my eyes.

-"Hey Nat, you're still there?" he laughs while I quickly get my eyes off his body. I pretend to hit him and he laughs even harder. I see that he isn't badly injured except for some bruises. I look at him and smile imperceptibly. He takes a glass of water and starts to take sips from it.

-"Alright. I can't do anything for your chest. Now, take your pants off!" I smile ironically.

Steve chokes on the water that he is drinking.

-"What?" he says, blushing so damn hard. He still feels uncomfortable when it comes to this part...

But anyway, I love to embarrass him! Furthermore, he really looks good with reddened cheeks.

-"I said, take your pants off you idiot! But if you prefer, I can take them off myself" I laugh

He puts his glass on the table.

-"Alright, alright" he undoes his belt and takes his pants off.

I have now a almost naked man in front of me. And more than that, a HANDSOME one!!! I suddenly feel two lips on mine. I push Steve back on the couch and sit next to him. He has several wounds and bruises on his legs. I desinfect them and then I get up and I put everything away. When I get back on the couch, he has changed into more comfortable clothes; low hanging sweatpants and a new t-shirt as the previous one had blood on it. I smirk and sit next to him. I put my head in the crook of his neck and sigh. He smells so good. He slightly grabs my chin and turns my head towards his. He kisses my lips. He explains me everything that happened. After a few minutes, we start cuddling while watching a movie on Netflix. After some time, Steve looks at me.

-"You're not angry at me for what happened?" he asks, looking like a kicked puppy.

I look at him and take his face into my hands. I look at him straight into his ocean blue eyes.

-"Listen Rogers. Firstly it is not your fault at all, it's Killian and his sidekicks' fault. Secondly, I don't care to be punished or not for skipping school. And thirdly, this is sooo much better than school okay so stop thinking about it and enjoy the day off!" I smile, pointing successively at him, the movie, the popcorn bowl and the blanket.

He smiles back and puts his head over mine. I run my hand through his soft and short blonde hair while he puts his arms around my shoulders. The movie was awesome by the way.

*

Hey ! So I want to tell you that I start school Thursday :((( I obviously won't be able to write as much as I did during the summer holidays. But don't worry, I've already written a lot of chapters ;)

Don't hesitate to click on the star and to comment :)))

Stay safe guys !

Delphine ^^