Chapter six:

***Danny****

"So yeah that's where I've been this entire time. Sorry I didn't call I was healing..." Danny looked at his feet and suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and he flinched without realizing. He looked up and saw Sam with eyebrow raised but if he noticed he didn't say anything about the flinching.

"Okay and why didn't you assholes call to tell us where he was?!" She growled at the brothers.

"And you are hella sure she's not a vampire?" Dean asked as he looked at her.

"Even if she was, I wouldn't let you hurt her jack ass." Danny growled.

"Okay chill, ghost boy." Dean held his hands up in surrender and rolled his eyes.

"You guys are so childish." Sam groaned as he walked away from the two teens and Dean. Sam held Danny closer to herself and Danny laughed.

"Sam, like I said they saved me from the guys in white...they may be absolutely batshit, but they did stop me from being tortured so there's that." Danny looked at Dean who was now sitting down and drinking a juice box he stole from god knows where.

"And you seriously trust them Danny? I don't care who they are they look like bad news to me even if they did save you..." Sam held his hand tighter. Danny looked at the boys and then back to Sam.

"Sam...I don't trust them."

AN sorry it's such a short chapter! I know it took me forever to update and many of you probably lost interest in the story already sorry about that