Prologue

I woke up.

I was excited.

I don't know why, but it was nice.

Back then.

__________
_____
__________

I woke up and got told that master would want me in a few hours.

I sat down on the bed waiting for the maids to grab my clothes and dress me.

It wasn't all that nice, it hurt and was uncomfortable to feel against my skin, to cold and tight.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I was told master would punish me if I did. So I just blocked out the emotions to a different place in my mind.

__________
_____
__________

I don't remember how I got here but I was now dancing with master.

It was the same as usual, the cold radiating from his hands, higher ranked people watching our dance, and the lower taking notes to when it was their turn.

Then there was the most noticeable feature that was felt for me.

It hurt, no one else could see it, they all saw my face turning pink and darker by the moment so master stopped his actions for a little while.

What hurt?

...Well...

The string.

It was constantly tightening on my throat, wrists, ankles, waist, and torso. It burned my head, nose, eyes, throat, and- oh god, my throat. It was constantly wanting to cough but the string tightened when ever the urge happened. I was still dancing the same dance I have been repeating since day one. Day one wasn't so bad, day ten was where it all went crashing down.

When ever we dance the string tightened up on my throat and the string slowly closed in on my other limbs at the same time as my throat grew thinner with each week.

The only good thing was my guard and mother.

I got sent away after each dance I was escorted by my guard and comforted by the grumpy,  bratty, loyal, idiot. Though, I would never admit my feelings, as they cost to much as the Kings Head Dancer. Not a creative name, I know, but master made it so that shall be my name now.

Well...
This is how my story was taken place.

———
——
———

Not anyone else just ME.

Just me.
.....

Right?