Chapter 1 avengers

Walking out the helicopter is Agent Maria Hill, sexy, fierce and determined. Following her is shield director Nick Fury, they approach Agent Phil Coulson

"How bad is it?" asked Nick

"That's the problem sir, we don't know" replied Phil

"How long to get everyone out?" asked Nick

"We don't know yet sir it can take ages" replied Phil

Nick sighs and replies "we should tell everyone to go back to sleep, if they asleep they won't know that they are going to die and It be safer" Nick enters the room where Eric is "talk to me doctor"

"The tesseract is misbehaving" answered Eric "if we turn of the power she will turn it back on"

"Where's Barton?" asked Nick

"The Hawk up in his nest" answered Eric

Agent Barton aka Hawkeye is dressed in black tactical gear, is up on the railings watching them below, Fury calls Barton on his earpiece. "Agent Barton report" Barton rappels down from the catwalk. Walks up to Fury. They both walk around the facility in a discreet manner. "I gave you this detail so you could keep a close eye on things"

"Well I see better from a distance" answered Hawkeye

"Are you seeing anything that setting this thing on?" Nick question

Hawkeye shook his head and says " No one's come or gone. It's oven is clean. No contacts, no I.M.'s. If there was any tampering, sir, it wasn't at this end.

"At this end?" Nick questioned confused

"Yeah, the cube is a doorway to the other end of space, right? The doors open from both sides" replied Hawkeye

"Agent Fury, your son is here I think he snuck past the guards" replied Maria

Nick walks over to his son Noah who is holding his avengers action figures, Noah looks up at Nick and smiles awkwardly as Nick gives him the stern look and says "I thought I left you at home"

"Well you did but I didn't want to stay, dad it's my birthday I'm a teenager dad and I want to spend it with you but your always busy" explained Noah

"I know son but I can't help it if I'm busy just go and play in the corner alright and later we can go out for food" Nick replied and watches his son

Out of the blue the tesseract begins to thunder and shake as Agent Phil and Agent Maria feels it from the other side of the room, Noah looks up from what he is doing and looks at Agent Phil.The flaring rings and glow of the cube spout out brighter and louder, like a boiling pot of water. The Tesseract's energy builds up into a beam much like the Bifrost Bridge, which hits at the end of a platform that is wired to the CMS device The beam then forms a vortex, which then opens up a portal. A black hole is created. From the portal, the blackness of space, beautiful and mysterious, strewn with a billion stars appears and a gust of blue energy cloud fill the room, blinding everyone. The Tesseract's energy forms into a cloud that reaches to the top the facility's vacuum chamber ceiling. It's abnormally quiet. Then... heavy breathing is heard from the platform. shield guards slowly approach, weapons in hands. A figure is kneeling on the platform, smoke coming off it. It's Loki. Smiling in his mischievous manner, he raises his head. The smile dies down. He looks deep into the eyes of Fury, Barton and Selvig. He stands up, holing the sceptre.

"Sir please put down the sceptre" ordered Nick

Loki looks at his spear then suddenly points it at where Fury and Barton are standing and shoots out an blue exploding light towards them. Barton tackles Fury and they both barely miss Loki's fired shot. All hell breaks loose. Machine gun fire is shot at Loki, but the bullets bounce off him like a boss. Loki jumps high from the platform and attacks those firing at him. In the blink of an eye, Loki takes down several guards with his knives and energy blast from the sceptre He stops and waits to see who will attack him next. Honestly, the whole lab has almost gone to shit. Barton tries to stand up. Loki quickly walks towards him. Barton raises his gun, but Loki grabs Barton's hand.