Chapter 31

"W-what do you think you're doing?" She finally let out when her back hit the rough edges of the cliff wall.

Black cat, in all his arrogant perfection, placed one hand next to her head and the other splayed out in the middle of her exposed thigh.

MikiOrange just about felt her eyes bulge out at his daring touch. She looked up at him and was about to give him a piece of her mind for always messing around when she got a good look of the unconcealed, lustful desire in his eyes.

Suddenly shy, she gulped down the words she was about to throw in his face and averted her own away.

All kinds of thoughts proceeded to fly around inside her head and stayed there rent free.

Was she ready for the next step? Was she okay with him touching her like this when they did not even have their official first kiss yet? Was he moving too fast? Was she moving too slow?

These thoughts came to a sudden halt when his hand started sliding up her thigh, his fingers making a show to glide across her skin painstakingly slow.

Her mind blanked out from there on and she felt herself shiver physically at his touch, his action leaving behind hot trails of burning sensation where his fingers came in contact with.

MikiOrange's body stiffened completely when she felt his fingers reach underneath her skirt and they stopped right at the edge of her garter belt.

Her mind was no longer blank at this point, it was whirring on overdrive mode that sent her panicking inside. She turned to face him once more and was about to hastily blurt out how she was not "ready" when he beat her to it.

"Miki," Black cat breathed out in a throaty whisper.

"Y-yes!"

"You..." He trailed off, creating suspense and moved his face closer to inspect hers as if there was something there.

"...What is it?" MikiOrange felt her breath hitch as she watched his eyes come towards her, his face coming closer and closer until it stopped just an inch away.

She could feel her nerves bunch up from their intimacy as Black cat's hand started moving again by her garter belt that was wrapped around her upper thigh.

"My dear wife," he started, "You're red. What did you think I was going to do?"

"Huh?" MikiOrange squeaked out.

Then he smirked, enjoying the predicament he was causing his spouse. He then relinquished his hold on her thigh and removed his hand, bringing it up for her to see.

A glint by his hand shone under the sun and MikiOrange focused onto the object, instantly recognizing it to be one of her trusty daggers that she concealed under her garter belt.

When she realized what Black cat was truly after, her eyes zeroed in on his face as a dark veil dropped over her lids and a hint of red flashed under them.

Despite the dangerous aura emitting off of the assassin, Black cat remained where he stood with his devilish smirk and all.

Embarrassed and angry, MikiOrange called her magic within her and threw her hands out towards him before blasting him away from her with her Wind Push skill.

"You're teasing me again!"

Black cat was not stirred up whatsoever as he allowed his body to fly high into the air and used the new height as an opportunity to throw the dagger into the edge of the cliff.

The dagger, being extremely light and sharp, was able to soar far into the cliff edge and precisely pierce through a bunch of flowers, cutting them successfully and letting them free fall to the bottom.

A bundle of flowers and petals alike showered MikiOrange and Black cat, creating a blanket of beautifully coloured rain.

MikiOrange, who watched the whole scene unfold before her, became quiet and mesmerized. As she tilted her face up, she felt the petals fall all around her and even grace her face and outstretched hands.

Suddenly, she felt something drop onto her palm. It was a beautiful, white camellia.

"Here, your flower."

"Congratulations MikiOrange and Black cat! You have successfully completed the quest, your reward has been sent to your mailbox."

The system announced overhead.

Though the mission was a success, the duo stayed put where they were.

Black cat reached forward and grazed his fingers lightly on her cheek.

The brunette looked up at him in surprise, his touch was soft and gentle, so unlike his usual teasings.

When she caught his eyes, they shared a moment just gazing at one another in the middle of a colourful field. She stared at him with longing and affection, wishing that he held the same feelings for her too.

She searched his eyes, to tell her he felt something, no matter how miniscule, but it was lost on her. Whatever he felt was concealed perfectly, the only thing she had going for her was the flower he presented her.

MikiOrange was starting to let her feelings get the better of her once more when Black cat closed the gap between them and let his forehead fall forward and taps hers.

"So..."

"So..." She mimicked, clutching her flower close to her chest with anticipation.

"Am I going to get my thanks?"

"Thank you." She obliged though she could tell that was not enough.

"That's it? Where's my kiss as thanks?" He teased flirtatiously, pinching her cheek playfully as retribution.

MikiOrange shook her head in a bashful manner, her courage was not present when she wanted it to be.

"Shy now, are we?"

"And you were so brazen on our wedding day with the kiss."

The assassin immediately felt her body heat up with embarrassment from the memory. Her cheeks bloomed a beautiful shade of red where his hand still lingered. "It wasn't an actual kiss! It touched the side of your lips so it doesn't count!"

Black cat chuckled at her plight and brought his other hand to her hold onto the small of her back. "Does this one count?"

He looked into her eyes and paused for a short moment before tilting his head to the side and bringing his lips to meet hers.

Almost immediately, MikiOrange closed her eyes and hesitantly pressed her own back towards him for a soft peck.

With a gentle nudge on his part, encouraging her, she parted her pursed lips to give him better access and finally allowed herself to be consumed by him.

Black cat instantaneously took charge and moved his hand down from her cheek to meet the other one on her back where he brought her body to press against his.

"Mm!"

Startled, this action prompted MikiOrange to make a strange noise against his mouth, but in a daring notion, she snaked her hands up across his chest and looped her arms around his neck where she held firmly.

The couple shared a much needed heated kiss, no tongue, just lips devouring lips in a delicious battle, satiating both their wanton desires.

The kiss only lasted a few moments, but it left both of them breathless.

At a loss for words, the couple stayed wrapped in each other's arms and stared at one another, filling the silence with nothing but their synchronized breaths.

"It does." MikiOrange finally let out weakly in between gasps.

"Are you done your exams, by the way?" Black cat popped the question so out of the blue that even MikiOrange was taken aback by the suddenness.

"Huh? Yeah...my last one was yesterday. I won't have to deal with exams again until the new school year starts."

"So that means I'll have you all to myself for few weeks." With a mischievous smirk, Black cat closed the gap and swallowed her lips once more.