The ride.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To a forest I found" he replies. "You didn't reply to my texts"

"Oh yeah sorry about that" I feel the guilt knot my stomach. "I fell asleep"

"that's alright" he says. "Oh we're nearly there"

I look ahead and see a small bunch of trees. We pull up and he hops out. He opens the door and I take his hand as I get out of the car. He wraps his arm around me and leads the way.

We get to the middle of the forest and Evan lays down a checkered blanket. He lays on the blanket. "Are you gunna just stand there or are going going to lay with me?" he says with a small laugh.

I let out a small giggle and lay with him. I lay my head on his chest and cuddle into his side. I inhale his sent and smile a little. I feel the butterflies go wild in my tummy and my heart flutters. I look up at his face and he's starring at the stars.

"They're beautiful right?"
I nod.
"I love it when it's a full moon. It reminds me of all the werwolf books I used to read. I love gothic stories."

"hmmmm" I say. I like him so much I can't even form words.

He lifts my chin up so I'm looking him in the eye and he leans in and presses his lips onto mine. Every muscle in my body tenses and my heart stops for a moment. He pulls away and smirks.

I begin to kiss up his neck until I reach his mouth. Out lips collide again and move in perfect timing. His lips are soft but taste of blood. He pulls me on top of him. I have one leg either side of him and I pull him upright and continue to kiss him.

He puts one hand on my thigh and the other hand tangles in my hair. He's so gentle. He pulls away and looks me in the eye. His eyes are black and mysterious. He smiles.
"You're a virgin aren't you?" he asks.

"ahh.. yeah" I say with a nervous laugh.

"I can't tell" he says and winks.

"HEY!" I shout and slap him softly on his face.

We both giggle then I can't resist and lean in for another kiss. But this kiss was different. This kiss was more passionate. His hand moves up my thigh to my butt and the other moves up and underneath my t-shirt. He begins to touch my Breasts. I whip his t-shirt off and start kissing his neck again.

"Wanna go back to my place?" He asks.

"Yeah sure"