Author's Note - IMPORTANT

IMPORTANT WARNING: This whole book has serious emotional abuse. If that triggers you, please avoid this fanfiction. This isn't meant to be romanticized, in fact it's a critique of books like this which do this unironically, and those who excuse Christopher for his personality and actions. It's more of a parody of x readers instead of an x reader itself. So please, don't expect a nice romance from this. This isn't meant to be consumed as that. Okay, now you can skip the rest :)

The cover was custom made by the person this chapter is dedicated to (Thanks, bro. It was a pleasant surprise!) while the art was made by MarchingSIN on DeviantArt! The character, Christopher Pierre, belongs to GHOST. There will be other main and side characters owned by GHOST, as well. (Most of the named ones are, though not all the names are by GHOST.)

As with the canon stories, I'll get a few things wrong. Especially with Henry's, Nancy's, and Kennith's stories (AKA Communications). Also, I'll fuck things up with a few deaths that didn't happen as in the canon stories. But, oh well.

None of the art in the book is mine, and I'll credit the original artists.

The story is set between 1900 and 1930 (kind of modernized in the dialogue, though!). So, since [Y/N] will be female in this, because of norms of the time and all, she will wear dresses. However, there will be less misogyny, so women in the story will also have full-time jobs and will be as respected as men (though there's still other stigmas, like homophobia, unwed parents, stuff like that). The story is mostly in 2nd person narrator.

Just a reminder: as with all my stories, grammar corrections are very welcome!

[22nd of July, 2023 EDIT] I have marked the book as complete to help with Wattpad algorithms. The main story is, in fact, finished, with an epilogue and all that. However, I will be adding an alternate epilogue in the future, so you can check back for that!

[EDIT] So I just found out about this, but if you're using a computer to read this, there's a chrome extension called Interactive Fics. It replaces [Y/N] with your real name! If you want to, go try it out!