First Doctors Appointment

My eyes flutter open, I must have fallen asleep. I lay on the couch though Mr Stark is out of sight. Delectable waft from besides me.
"Mmm" I look towards the smell and see exactly what I smelt it to be, crispy juicy bacon and scrambled eggs. Yum.
I scoff it down quick, basically breathing the food.

I hear a slight chuckle from the other side of the room. "Loki? What are you doing here?" I question him. He doesn't visit to often, at least not in his human form.

"Can't I just come around to say hi?" Loki voice drips with sarcasm though by now I know that that doesn't necessarily mean he's being sarcastic.

"Oh umm, I suppose." Of course he can, he doesn't need a reason to come. He's a god, he can go wherever he wants to.

Loki gives his signature smirk as he walks over towards. He takes a seat besides me the couching moving to the newly added weight.

"I heard of your little predicament," Loki says turning his towards me. I just nod, of course he did.
He stretches his hand out towards my stomach, he looks me in my eyes.
"May I?"
I nod in approval.
He pulls my shirt up slightly and softly places his surprisingly warm hand across my still flat, though slightly less muscular belly.
"Ahhh, it's yet to have a dad." Loki says. I look at him a confused expression visible on my face.
"You should choose someone else to be part of this DNA baby process soon." I nod, still confused.

"Of course the 'father' doesn't have to be male. You just have to tell me who it is you want as the 'father'and I will do it. Well only with the other's permission of course." He tells me.

"But otherwise the baby is healthy and so are you." Loki continues.
How does he do that?
As if reading my mind, or perhaps he did, he says.
"I have had many children in the past. My favourite being Fenrir but don't tell Jörmungandr that he gets quite jealous." I giggle slightly at Loki's antics, this brings a slight smile to his face.

"Thank you, Mr Loki." I say, adding on the Mr, like I do for everyone else. Loki smirks and rolls his eyes at my use of names. "I will be back for weekly checkups, since you are no normal mortal." I nod and Loki takes that as his leave, popping out of existence.

________
Ok so that's the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Have good day or night wherever you are.
Peace out! ✨✌️
-K