DEAREST MAGNUS THE MAGIC: LETTER 1

Dearest Magnus the Magic,

I am your toothfairy, Tobias. I live under the Toadstool Forest in the hem of a gooseberry in faraway Gnufflefoxen off the tip of Hintermusselheim. I'm known for my ability to add twinkle to stars and freckles to noses. I play the psenobassollier which is a tiny horn made by poison dart frogs. When I play the frogs leap a whole extra 10 feet in the air and land on their own gigglefeet which is how they survive such lengthy falls.

I've waited precisely the right amount of time to introduce myself which I'm quite proud of especially due to the fact that waiting is such a difficult affair. Well worth the wait for your maturity as evidenced by your first lost tooth, I'm so very excited to collect it and leave you this extra special gift. It won't always be so much money but since the initial tooth marks the passage of a unique milestone, you get extra.

You are now ready to grow up a little extra. Here's the skinny on the toothfairy business. With the loss of each tooth, you have an opportunity to cast off one mistake or bad habit of your youth. I collect it inside the tooth and in grows the new habit with the new adult tooth. But you must set the intention to rid yourself of something and only certain things can be lost, like teeth. Your parents can guide you some in your choice of what to cast aside.

I've watched you a long time now and know how you've grown to be so strong and courageous over time. I'm glad to be your fairy and watch you grow bigger.

Do keep landing on your gigglefeet (though you shan't jump 10 extra feet,) and I'll be back soon for the next tooth.

Love,

Tobias Hawthorne Gigglefoot VonRassmusson, III