Chapter 6

Kai's p.o.v

My leg is still on fire as we arrive at the monastery. Lord Garmadon holds the golden armour, he and Lloyd risked their lives to get it. Let's just say, I haven't left Lloyd's side. Going to the forge, I reforge the weapons of spinjitzu.

Now, I stand beside Zane as Omega walks up the mountain. He looks at me, pointing his staff. I'm slamed into the wall, a tenden on each of my lembs and neck. It feels like acid begins burning where the tendens touch.

Zane's p.o.v.

Seeing the Oni target Kai, it makes rage boil inside. Lloyd unleashes a feral screech, black and golden cloud surround hem as an icy blue one surrounds me. We toss our heads back, our power surging outwards and pushing the Oni back.

When we're seen again, Lloyd has black with golden/green wings and tail behind hem. His knees and elbows down are black. Horns much like Kai's are on his head. Black and golden/green stripes are on his cheeks.

I'm the same but whitish/blue. Kai lemps over to us, holding an arm. I stop hem, his neck is heavily burned. "Let...go. I must....help..." His voice is broken and strained. "You can, by going inside and protecting everyone." Lloyd says, Garmadon is watching. Kai looks at us, than, kissing our cheeks, heads inside.

We are soon forced to join hem as the Oni overwhelm us. Lloyd suggests to do the tornado of creation. "We have....nothing to...lose...." Kai rasps.

One by one, we form the tornado and it sends shock waves throughout the sixteen realms. I get up, looking at everyone. Lloyd comes from under some boards, hugging me and wrapping his tail with mine.

Kai's hand comes out of some rubble, we all run over. Pulling the shattered pieces of the door off, Lloyd gasps at the sight of sensei Garmadon hovering over Kai. Sensei Garmadon has Kai's head in his lap, switching with Lloyd as we kneel beside hem.

Kai opens his eyes, well, one of them. The right has four slashes across it, the damage is unknown. He sits up, me and Lloyd hug our beloved mate.

Later, in our room, Kai is curled on the bed, his eye, legs, arms and neck wrapped. It has come to pass that Kai's voice has sustained damage. The two of us lay beside hem, Kai has his head on my belly, softly snoring.

Lloyd is curled around his back, his head between Kai's shoulder blades. His tail is wraped around us, mine is on the outside.

The reason I have a dragon form is when I marked Kai than Lloyd, I braked some of their blood by accident. But, in doing so, it turned me into an android/oni/dragon/Syranix.

Laying my head down, I listen to my mates as they sleep. I soon join them. But, in my heart, I know our little family isn't complet