Child's play pt 2

Zane's p.o.v. (Zion)

At Doomsday Comix, I look around while Lloyd goes to Mother Doomsday. Kai leans on the shelf of comics. Cole and Lloyd stay close by. I look at Kai, he is on high alert. We know what's about to happen.

I walk over to our mate, Kai looks at me with fear. We all know why, our Grundal's acid saliva burned a hole in Kai's arm. The scar is massive. I just hope, it won't happen here.

Little Lloyd asks about how to defeat one and Rufus explains. Dusk soon comes and Kai really gets edgy. The lights go out as Rufus asks why.

The Grundal steps on top, I get beside Kai, Cole and Lloyd beside the others. The sign falls, blocking the door. The roof gives, the Grundal falling inside. It swipes Kai, Kai jumps back but the acid hits across Kai's chest and Kai screams.

His images changes and Kai becomes his old self. The younger grab their gis and the Illumiswords. They use the swords and it works somewhat. The Grundal destroys three when Nya and Wu kick the door in.

"Everyone out." Nya calls and the kids get out. Kai roars in anger, lighting his hand on fire. Wu throws a jar at the kids.

"But what about Lloyd, you'd miss out on the rest of you childhood." Jay says as I kick the Grundal away. "Its not fair, dude." Young Kai says.

The Grundal knocks the ninja back, Kaito gets clawed deeply. The tomorrows tea lands on Lloyd and he stands on the stool. "Fair? Fair isn't a word from where I come from." He throws the tea. Cole and Lloyd use their element to shield themselves, I shield Kai as the Grundal returns to bones.

I stand up as the ninja do, my true self seen. Cole and Lloyd come over, Kaito holds his chest. "Your us." Jay says, I look at hem, checking over Kaito. "Where's Lloyd, our Lloyd." Kai asks.

Little Lloyd stands, looking hemself over. "I'm......older." He says. Lloyd smiles "But, it's the best thing to happen." He said, Kaito kisses Lloyd's cheek.

We head out, the Bounty not far. Cole and Lloyd's form shift to their half form. Kaito follows as does mine and we take to sky. Kaito smiles, reaching down and picks little Lloyd and Kai up. I pick Wu and Nya up. Cole his younger self and Lloyd Jay and we go to the ship.

Landing, Kaito comes to me. We go in, Cole sticks close. I go to the kitchen, fixing Kaito some food. Bringing it back, he begins to eat. "Wait, why does he get to eat." Cole rounds on Jay, canines extended.

I place a hand on his shoulder and Cole calms down. "As you can see, Cole's the protector of us four. Lloyd looks out for Kaito's well being and I keep Kaito satisfied." I explain.

Wu cocks his head to the side. "What does that mean. Kaito walks up. "Me Delka Nate." He says. "I'm sorry, what." Jay says.

"He said Zane's the Alpha Mate of us all. I'm the second to mate with Kaito and Cole's the third and final. Kaito is part Syranix, dragon, and oni. We all have tho traits. I gained the Syanix part." Lloyd explains.

"Kaito sustained injury that was harmful to the dragon part of his blood." Kaito removes his shirt, the burns seen, rolling his pants legs up. The guys cover their mouths.

"Gad ds ik nooks." Kaito says. "He said said bad as it looks, right." Little Lloyd asks. I nod as Kaito holds his middle. I cup his belly. Scanning the baby, Kaito bends forward. Cole wrips around, Lloyd's eyes turn cat like.

"What's going on." Nya asks. "The Syranix blood line has a twist to it. Every few hundred years a male is born. A carrier able to carry young. This go around, the baby is mine." I explain.

Everyone nods as Kaito nuzzles me. He licks my cheek, I gently push Kaito away. Kaito keeps trying to arouse me but I deny hem. Kaito soon gets mad, going to Lloyd's side and turns his back to me.

I try to comfort hem 'LEAVE ME ALONE.' The rage in his voice hurts me. 'I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME, BASTURD. LEAVE ME ALONE. COLE HE DOESN'T COME NEAR ME. I DON'T WANT HEM NEAR ME.' Kaito roars.

"Kai, I'm sorry...." 'SHUT THE FUCK UP.' It breaks my heart. I watch as Lloyd leads Kaito in the ship. I try to take a step but Cole blocks me.

"If anything upsets hem, it's your hide." Cole throws the statement I gave hem back at me. Growling, I tackle Cole and we go at it. I'm tackled to the deck, pain searing in my back.

'YOU HURT OUR MATE, THAT'S THE LAST STRAW. YOU DON'T TOUCH US, SLEEP, EAT OR BE IN THE SAME ROOM. NOW, LEAVE.' Kaito orders and I go for a fly.

I come back later and true to Kaito's word, I'm made to stay in a separate room from my mates. Kaito doesn't even look at me. Laying on the bed, i fall into an uneasy sleep.

' I'm sorry love. Please forgive me.'  I think before falling sleep.