Lily of the Valley

I sat next to the person I love.. my soulmate, Top Hat. We gazed up at the mini stars he created in the dim room.

"Hydrangea?" Top Hat finally spoke. I jumped a bit in surprise, and turned to him.

"H-hi!" I yelled. I didn't mean to do that, I probably look like an idiot right now-

"...I made something for you," He smiled, and giggled. He then reached for an unlit star laying on a book. Top Hat smiled and the star lit up with joy, it was... a rainbow star. Practically beaming with energy. I sat in awe as the star just continued to glow.

"Top Hat... you didn't.. have to.." 

"It's for my one and only!" Top Hat smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"T-top Hat!! You know I'm poisonous.. I don't want you to die!" I exclaimed, and in return, he stared at me.

"I love you, so it doesn't matter." Top Hat laughed. I stared at him before attacking him with a hug, and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I found myself dumbfounded. Staring at a grave. The rain hit hard against my petals.

"Here lies."

I found myself crying in the pouring rain. Staring at my love.. my soulmate. The tears rolled down my petals and I continued to sob.

"Top Hat."

Those 4 words spiraled into my mind, and I fell to my knees in the mud, sobbing.

"Top Hat, my love.. you didn't have to leave me like this... I'll bring you back... I-I'll bring you b-b-back..."

Here lies Top Hat. Here lies Top Hat. Here lies Top Hat.

"May he rest in peace."