+ one +

"fuck! get it off me!" he screamed attempting to throw the thing off his body.

"what the hell is that thing!" the other boy yelled in terror.

"don't fucking worry about it and get this bitch off me!" he screeched wrestling with the monster on him.

"fuck fuck fuck uhhh." the red headed boy panicked, frantically looking around him to find anything to save the boy in front of him.

he started picking up random things from his surroundings and throwing them at the beast.

"ow! hit it! not me!" he says yelping in pain before tossing the creature to his side and lifting himself from off the ground, running to the table next to the red head.

"what are you doing?" red head asks the silver headed boy, watching him pick up a gun and aim it at the thing.

"killing the bastard." he says shooting it a couple of times in both the head and in the chest.

both boys sit there watching the creature scream out in pain while slowly dissolving into ash on the floor. all that was left in the room was silence other than the sharp and heavy panting breaths from each boy. they both turn towards each other and the red head begins to speak.

"now, what in the hell was that thing?"

"a wendigo."

"a wend a fucking what?"

"a wendigo. it's a demon that hunts out humans and uses their skin as a disguise after feeding on them." the silver head explained.

"im seeing shit aren't i?"

"no jungkook, you're not. this is reality."

"oh god i wish it wasn't." jungkook shakily says looking over at the other boy before asking another question.

"these things, they're demons right?"

"most of them, yes."

"and...and they're going after people correct?" he looked in his eyes searching for any other answer than what he was going to get.

"that's the case majority of the time, correct."

jungkook was now on the verge of either crying or throwing up, he couldn't tell yet, placing his hands on face.

"so you do this for, basically a living, yeah?"

"yeah why?"

jungkook turned, facing the boy with a serious face and serious eyes.

"i wanna help."

"you have no idea what i deal with jungkook. this is some serious shit. i see some fucked up stuff all the time. it's dangerous work." he huffed explaining to jungkook.

"okay and? human lives are in danger if we let things like, that-'' he pointed at the little bit of ash left on the ground "run around and do nothing about it."

"we're not doing 'nothing about it' im doing shit about it. and i don't need help."

"taehyung, i wanna protect innocent people! let me help you with this! you don't have to do this alone!" jungkook cried stepping closer to taehyung.

"you could get hurt."

"im willing to take that risk if it allows me to save many other lives."

taehyung left out a long sigh before looking into jungkooks eyes.

"alright. but im telling you this job isn't easy."

"im mentally prepared for anything."

"but are you physically? it gets pretty instense."

"i can handle it. i want to save people from those things."

"you're going to have to leave your family and you can't tell them about anything. do you still want to do this?"

"yes." jungkook said with confidence but inside he was shitting himself, this is some deep shit he's getting himself into. but he wants to be helpful so he pushes the feeling down.

"okay bun, lets go to my car and find a hotel to stay in for a while so I can teach you about all these things." he smiled walking out of the abandoned building they had found themselves in for a few hours now.

"don't call me bun." jungkook huffed following taehyung to his car outside, wondering how he even got here in the first place. well that didn't matter anyways. he was going to start helping people and saving lives and that's all that mattered to him at the moment.

"whatever you say bun." he smirked watching jungkook enter his car with an aggravated expression.

"just drive tae." he turned and looked out the window with a smile as taehyung started up the car pulling out of the houses driveway and onto the highway.

********

yes i was inspired to write this cuz i was watching 'supernatural' <3! im actually really excited to re start writing stories! you can't blame me i was 13 when I wrote my first fic (it was not good. -.- ) i hope you enjoy this kind of writing style i have, i think i have improved at it while i got older!