+ two +

jungkook and taehyung have been friends for around 13 or so years, hence jungkook getting curious as to why he could never go to taehyungs job to see him. so of course, being the nosy boy he is, somehow ended up hiding in the back seats of taehyungs car, while he went to his 'job'. he had no idea what the fuck he was getting himself into but, he was in it for the long run now.

"you sit here and wait, while i go and get us a room."

"okay." jungkook started fiddling with his fingers when taehyungs walked into the motels entrance. was he really going to be able to fight those demons? what kind of stuff would he have to know to be able to fight them? how many of these creatures are there really? would he be able to fight along side taehyung and not be a burden? would-

"hey! come on it room 487." taehyungs tapped on the window of his car knocking jungkook out of his thoughts.

both boys make their way to the room they will be staying in for the night.

once entered in the room taehyung puts down the big duffel bag he had been carrying from out of his trunk and starts unzipping it.

"what's in there?" jungkook asked moving his head side to side trying to see the contents of the bag.

"stuff that will be able to help us. here put these on the table." he started handing him items.

"salt, chalk, a- a bottle of water?"

"holy water. shits like acid to demons."

"oh." jungkook hummed quietly grabbing the other things taehyung handed him.

"okay that's all." taehyung stood up and pointed at each item.

"salt. it wards off demons and evil presences. say if you make a circle of this and you're in the circle while a demon is trying to attack you, it won't be able to get you because of the salt."

jungkook stood there listening with a 'o' shaped mouth in understanding.

"chalk. we use this to draw certain symbols and shapes that also ward off demons and spirits. if a demons caught under a certain drawing they won't be able to move or get out of it."

jungkook nodded.

"silver bullets. can kill about almost every demon, with few exceptions, but most of the time go for silver to be safe. understand?"

"for the most part yeah, but what about that?" he pointed to the last thing on the table.

"this, this is a book my father left me before he was killed." taehyung looked down at the book with caring eyes.

"it tells you just about everything you need to know about a certain demon such as a wendigo, a shapeshifter, and other spirits."

jungkook looked at taehyung with soft eyes, "i- im sorry. about your dad."

"it's fine." taehyung said shortly.

"anything else you need to know we'll talk about later. for now let's get some sleep and wait for a job to come up."

jungkook watched taehyung lay on one of the beds slightly closing his eyes letting out a long breath.

"tae. how do we know when a job does come up?" jungkook asked flopping on the bed next to taehyungs.

"we have a police radio in the car which will tell us the latest killings that happen and we can read and watch the news. if anything seems like an unusual death or something supernatural happening well look into it."

jungkook hummed, smiling to himself. he's glad taehyung allowed him to be at his side during this journey. knowing how taehyung is and how he likes to keep to himself, jungkooks proud of himself for being able to convince taehyung to let him come with him.

"hey taehyung?"

"what."

"thank you."

"...for?"

"nothing, just thank you."

"okay, don't mention it weirdo."

jungkook smiled and slowly started to drift asleep.

**********
welp :) next chapter they will be getting into some action i swear! these first two chapters are sorta explanation chapters. not that exciting, but necessary. im going to try and upload every three  days or saturdays <3