Chapter 3: secerts 2

Dreams Pov~

"*GASP*"

*trying to catch breath*

"j-just a nightmare? thank the stars...heh"

I try getting up but before I can my leg hurts like hell.

"Ngh! what the? "

I rolled up my pants and stared in shocked.

"h- how? "

I tried getting up quickly to the bathroom mirror as I started to freak out.

"M-my skull? "

it had a huge crack on my left eye socket. I quickly check if there was anything else that was broken and found a nasty black wound on the right side of waist.

"did I fall off the bed?? no, this is something else."

Blue:"DREAM ARE YOU AWAKE?! "

Dream:"eh!?..... YEA I'M AWAKE JUST GIVE ME A SEC! "

(How do I hide this?! If I go downstairs like this they'll go crazy especially blue. uh? white clay?)

*looks back in the mirror*

________________________________________________________________________________

Ink: " what's taking so long, is he taking a shower or a dump? "

blue: " Ink! "

ink: " idk.... OH! dream! "

dream: "H-hi"

blue: "you don't look good, are you okay? "

dream: "yea... I'm fine, I just fell off the bed that's all heh..."

*both blue and ink*
"okay? "

Dream:"*breathes in relief*"

Ink pov~

It's pretty obvious dreams not okay, but I'm not gonna argue about it. we start talking about what were gonna do for today when I feel ache in my stomach of an AU falling. I look at dream and he nods saying "We need to go". we go through a portal that lead to underlust, don't know why, but I'm guessing they wanted to destroy something especially error since he hates this place. but I wasn't focusing on that, I was really waiting to see someone else, he somewhat made me feel happy everytime I see him, even though he's supposed to do the complete opposite.

Cross:*points out*"OH LOOK IT'S THE GAY SANSES! "

Ink:"I wouldn't be talking dumbass! " I say back

Cross:"Ugly! "

Ink:"stupid"

???: "Enough! nothing but a bunch of children!"

Ink:"Well isn't it the octopus himself?"

Nightmare:"I could say the same for you squidward"

Ink:"hahaha!...asshole! "

Ink:"So how should we do this hentai-octopus?"

Nightmare:"Let's see........... You leave and me and my crew can continue Gay-squid."

Ink:"I think, Not."

Nightmare:"well the hard way it is"

Ink:"Jesus fucking gaster... okay dream you get error and horror, blue you get dust and killer, I'll get cross and nightmare"

Blue:"yeah sure ink, you just want to be with your boyfriend cross"

Ink:"shut up! "

Dream:"BLUE! don't be mean"

Ink:"thank you dream "

Dream:"..... that's his husband! "

Ink:"wow okay, asshole"

dream and blue:"Hahahaha! "

I charge over to Nightmare and Cross, immediately blinding Cross with my paint and then throwing him back over to Dream only giving him more work. Ooh, he's gonna be pissed.

Nightmare: " Looking brighter than yesterday I see?"

Ink: "Im just so radiating that's why"

Nightmare: "Radiate this!"

Nightmare shoots his nasty tentacles at me, I dodge them with ease but then kicked down by Cross who still has some paint all over him. I drown in paint to escape his grasp swimming over to another puddle that is near nightmare. I pull him down but only to be drowned back by him. As we fight under the paint I can feel a rumble from above, this stops the both of us. I look at Nightmare to see if we're thinking the same thing but only he's starting off in a distance to something in the dark. Not frowning, not happy, but scared. of what though. I swim over to him but he points down. I follow... to only have my eyes meet with a larger eye... It just stares back...worse only I can willingly swim in this abyss. So, whatever that is. How the fuck did it get down here. My thoughts get ruined by Nightmare who is aggressively swimming away but as he does my eyes are glued to the other eye. we reached the surface and I closed the puddle immediately.

Ink: "What the fuck was that? Nightmare? You know?"

Nightmare: "...."

Ink: " Are you not gonna answer me?"

Cross: "Night?"

Nightmare: "It cant be...."

Ink: "doesn't answer my question but okay I guess."