Chapter 2: Questions

Izuku was surprised to hear those words from someone, but decided not to mind it, and instead, he passed down the cigarette to Jiro. She took it, and took a deep smoke before letting it out, leaving clear that it wasn't her first time. Izuku looked at her surprised, and then proceded to drink another quart of the bottle, leaving only half of the content in it. Jiro had many questions going on her head, and decided to take a last smoke before returning it to Izuku, who took it and took a large smoke, and then let it out, almost seeming a chimney. This surprised Jiro, since it demonstrated that the cinnamon roll was way more badass than any one though. She then decided to play a game: "Hey, true Izuku, how about we play a game. We are going to ask questions one another, if you answer nothing happens, but if you don't, you have to drink, and the first one to get drunk looses, how does it sounds?" Izuku thinker about it, and told Jiro to stay and wait for him there. When he left, Jiro was left alone, and she started figuring her game plan: 'Okay, so I'm going to start with easy questions, and lather on, I'm going to start to press him, and when he gets drunk, I'l be able to get the info out of him more easy.'

When Izuku came back, he did it with another bottle of Jack Daniels, a pair of bottles of Vodka, and a bottle of Whisky. Jiro was surprised to say the least, since the class cinnamon roll had that much of alcohol. She then decided to start the game: "So, the rules are easy, I ask you a question, you answer it and then its your turn, but if you don't, you have to drink for 3 seconds and its my turn again, deal?" Izuku boded in agreement, and Jiro started: "How old are you?" Izuku looked at her, and followed the game: "17. Why are you here?" Jiro followed: "I was following you, but didn't knew it was you exactly. How do you have this much alcohol?" It was Izuku's turn: "I bought it. Why where you following me?" This went on for a large amount of rounds, and the bottle of whisky and one of vodka were already over. How ever, none of them where even tipsy, but the one with most risk was Midoriya, as he was the one that technically drank the whole two bottles, as Jiro didn't had any problem answering questions, except one or two.

How ever, Jiro decided that it was time to put pressure on Izuku, and started with more personal questions: "So, Midoriya, since when do you drink and smoke?" Izuku looked at her, and opened the Jack Daniel's bottle, and drank. Jiro then proceeded: "Okay, not answering that one. Why do you drink?" Izuku drank again, and Jiro started wondering what was going on his mind to drink like that. She decided to give him a rest, and asked him another question: "Why did you came up here on the night?" Izuku just finished the Jack Daniels bottle and proceeded to drink some of the bottle of Vodka. Jiro decided to stop him, but he didn't stop, so Jiro got out of herself: "OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, COULD YOU STOP ALREADY?" Izuku looked at her, and started laughing, before talking: "yes, now that I have answered your question, tell me, why did you started drinking and smoking that young?" Jiro looked at him with nervousness, and started coming up with a way to defend herself, but before anything, Izuku stopped her though right there: "Oh, and don't you dare to come out with an answer like 'I don't know what you're talking about'. I can recognize some one who was an alcoholic and addicted to smoking, and I can see that you've worked hard to leave those habits behind, so don't risk yourself and answer the question."

Jiro sighted, and answered: "Okay, I'l tell you, but in exchange, you have to answer all my questions from know on, even if you decide to drink. You drink, then answer, deal?" After receiving an affirmative nod, Jiro went on: "I had some problems when I was little, so I started taking a rest on alcohol and cigarettes. Now, why do you drink and smoke like that, why did you came up here in the middle of the night, and since when you drink and smoke?" Izuku looked at her with a mix of what seemed hate, and a little bit of annoyance, but he decided to answer, but he gulped down the whole bottle of vodka before doing so: "Ahh, way to good. Now, to answer your questions: I drink and smoke because of my quirk, I came here in the middle of the night because of my quirk, and I have been doing this since 9 years old. Now, may I go, I still have some bottles I need to finish." Izuku's answers led Jiro to a final question: "What exactly si your quirk for you to end up like this?" Izuku loosed his composure at this question, and started To stutter and mumble as his nervous self does. Jiro was surprised that his mumbling wasn't an act, but before anything, Izuku pulled a cigarette and turned it on, bu before anything, Jiro took off the cigarette and reprended him: "ARE YOU CRAZY? WITH ALL THE ALCOHOL YOU HAVE INSIDE YOU COULD JUST EXPLODE!!!" Izuku looked at her, and started laughing. He then took the cigarette to his mouth, and took a smoke, as Jiro was wondering when the hell did he took the cigarette back from her.

As Izuku finished taking his smoke, and sent out all the smoke that he had inhaled, he answered Jiro: "As for your question, yeah, you could say I'm mother fucking crazy, and way too out of my mind. And calm down princess, I know what I'm do-" He stopped talking, and Jiro got afraid that he may have had a hearth attack after gulping down all those bottles. Then, he spoked to nowhere: "What do you mean there's someone else here? Don't tell me..." He looked to the door, and this one closed. This made Izuku to freak out: "OH GOD DAMMIT. COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE!? OH, NOW ITS MY FAULT FOR BEING DRUNK, EH? WELL, MAYBE IF YOU ALL WERENT SUCH FUCKERS I WOULD BE THIS DRUNK!!! ALL THOSE YEARS HIDING IT AND KNOW FOR A MISTAKE IT CAME OUT!! WELL, SHIT!" Jiro looked at him, and asked what was wrong, and Izuku looked at her with an expression that denoted that he tough she was stupid: "WHAT'S WRONG? WHAT'S WRONG IS THAT I MANAGED TO HIDE THIS FOR YEARS FROM EVERY ONE, EVEN MY MOTHER, AND NOW IT WILL CAME OUT TO THE LIGHT JUST BECAUSE SOME ONE SAW US!!" Jiro looked at him and told him what he though: "But, I didn't saw anyone, and I don't think that any one would tell." Izuku looked at her with an expression that denoted anger and hate in a way she had never sawn before, and what he said made her 'bubble' pop up: "WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T SAW ANYTHING!! ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT ONE OF OUR FUCKING CLASSMATES HAS A FUCKING INVISIBLE QUIRK, AND TO END THE JOKE, SHE HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THE GOSSIP GIRLS."