Chapter 3: The True Midoriya

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, FUCK. I need another bottle." Jiro looked at Izuku worried. He was way out of himself. He was the complete oposite to the caring boy, timid and stuttering mess that she despised so much. How ever, she preferred seeing him like that rather than the state he was in now: shouting bad words as if it was something usual, talking about consuming alcohol as if it was water, and talking to no one in specific. Then, he suddenly stopped: "Wait, what hour is it?" Jiro looked at her phone, and got surprised at the fact that it was already six in the morning. They spent the whole night talking and drinking? And now, they had to go down, and Izuku had to confront all of their classmates in the case that Toru told everyone what she saw. "Um, Jiro, what hour is it?" "Oh, sorry, its six in the morning." Izuku exploded at this: "FUCK. NOT ONLY I WAS DISCOVERED BUT NOW I HAVE TO FACE EVERYONE TOO? MORE THAN ONE BOTTLE WILL BE NEEDED TO AT LEAST KEEP IN LINE! OH DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHATS WRONG, JUST BRING ME THE FUCKING BOTTLE!" Suddenly, out of know where, a Jack Daniels bottle appeared, and Izuku catches it before it touched the ground.

He opened the bottle, and gulped its content in an instant, making Jiro scared. "Okay, with that I should make it trough the day." "Wait, you go to classes under alcohol's influence?" "Um, yeah? What's wrong with that. I told you, princess, I know what I'm doing." Jiro was mad and dumbfounded. She hated that nickname that Izuku was using with her, and surprised that he lived his day to day in a drunken state. How was that even possible? How ever, before she could ask more, Izuku was going down the stairs already, probably heading to his room to change and put the uniform. Jiro did the same, and went to her room, but something was bothering her: why was Izuku like that, and why did she felt so attracted to him. Yeah, he acted as a badass, but he did clarify her that he never acted all those sacrifices he made to save her and her classmates in more than one chance. He was just tormented by his quirk, whatever he meant by that. She got out of her room, and went to the kitchen, to see everyone surrounding Toru. When Toru saw her, she screamed for her.

"Jirooo. You where with him right? You can tell them how Midoriya was acting." Jiro was looking for a way to escape all the extra attention she had on top of her. Although it didn't seemed, she was way to susceptible to social pressure. That why she always acted kinda tomboyish and, sometimes as a jerk: to get attention away from her. Luckily for her, Midoriya just appeared downstairs, and attention was sent towards him. "Hey Mido-bro, is it true what Toru says about you?" Midoriya was surprised by this question: "Um, what is Toru saying about me?" Toru stood up and confronted him: "Common Midoriya, I already told them all, and if you don't admit it, I will force Jiro into doing it." Midoriya didn't cared about the thing that Toru said to him until she mentioned Jiro. It was unknown to all class 1-A, but Midoriya had been developing certain feeling towards the resident rocker girl, but not even him wanted to admit those feelings.

"*Sight*, If I admit it, will you leave Jiro out of this?" "Yes, but admit what you were doing in the roof." Midoriya suddenly changed in front of all of them: his skin went pale, very marked eye bags appeared below his eyes, and his usual timid smile was replaced by an inexpressive mouth, that could give anyone a feeling of shame for what the boy had to live to end up like that. "Well Toru, answering your petition, I was getting drunk and fucking smoking up there. Happy now? You obliged me to show my true self. Something else?" All of class 1-A was surprised at the revelation of the cinnamon roll. He was getting drunk? Smoking? At 17 years old and he already looked like a walking dead body. The first to confront the situation was Iida: "Midoriya, why are you in that state? More important, why are you drinking and smoking in school installations?" "Because of my quirk." "Your quirk?" Izuku putted an annoyed face, and out of nowhere, he took a Vodka bottle, took the cap off, and drank its content to the half of the bottle. Class 1-A were surprised that Izuku, the Izuku who couldn't hurt anyone if it wasn't strictly necessary was drinking down a bottle of alcohol as if it was nothing.

"Okay, you want to know, sit down, shut the fuck up and DO NOT INTERRUPT. I want to finish this before I get wasted." Every one just went to the common room, and when he saw that everyone was ready, Izuku went in front of the whole class: "Okay, maybe you are wondering why the sweet and innocent Izuku Midoriya is drinking from a bottle of Vodka as if it was water, and swearing in every fucking sentence he says, right? The answer to that is my quirk." Mina talked, asking what was in every one's mind: "Eh, but i though your quirk could only harm you if you'd go over them limits of your body. What does that have to do with you acting as if you were a professional drunk ward?" Izuku laughed hard at the question that Mina asked, and when he calmed down, he drank another quart of the bottle, and then he answered: "Oh no, you see, I have a second quirk. And that second quirk is a fucking curse if you ask me." Then, Denki asked: "then, what's this cursed quirk that you happen to have and obligues you to drink and smoke as if there was no tomorrow?" Izuku smiled, giving every one the chills, as his smile was way to dismal for a hero aspirant: "Have you ever heard about necromancers?" Jiro gasped at these words: "Midoriya, does that mean..." "Yes Jiro, I have dead people in my head at all times."