three → auditions

September 6th, 2019
Salt Lake City
East High School

The day seemed to fly by, and before she knew it, it was time for auditions

The day seemed to fly by, and before she knew it, it was time for auditions. Despite the several school productions Reagan had been a part of, she still had those pre-audition jitters.

After her Literature class, she made her way straight to the auditorium where she met Nora. The pair chatted a bit, attempting to relieve their nerves while they waited for Ricky. Nora was quite surprised to know that Ricky Bowen was auditioning for the school play, but she kept her opinions on that to herself. As far as she knew, Ricky was doing this for Reagan.

"I guess he's running late," Reagan questioned, seeing that the boy had not yet arrived. "I'll just text him, let's go inside. I don't want to be late."

ray☀️heading into the auditorium for auditionsw/ nora since you seem to be running late

ray☀️
heading into the auditorium for auditions
w/ nora since you seem to be running late.

hope ur not ditching me :/

rick🧸
issue at the library

be there soon!!!!!

good luck if i miss your audition!!! :)

The girl sighed at the thought of Ricky missing her audition. That wasn't the most ideal situation since she really needed his familiar face to calm her down. Nonetheless, the two girls made their way over to the stage to place there things down and grab a number from Carlos.

"Hey ladies!" the boy beamed at the sight of his friends, "Grab a number from the table. We're just about to start the warm-ups."

Nodding, the two girls did exactly as Carlos said, and made their way towards the middle of the stage. Out of the corner of her eye, Reagan noticed Nini and her new boyfriend in chatting away off-stage. It was no surprise to Reagan that Nini was taking part in the school's theater club, being that she had been to a theater camp all summer... but it was in that moment that she realized asking Ricky to join the musical was probably not a good idea.